Is there a way to hide the garrison invasion notification ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Is there a way to hide the garrison invasion notification ?

User Info: nightcola

nightcola
1 year ago#1
When you open the garrison bar to check followers and naval missions , that yellow flashing exclamation at the top telling you to return to your garrison. I find it distracting and I don't want to do these constant garrison defence missions. They are boring and the rewards suck but the invasions are never ending it seems.

User Info: daveyman23

daveyman23
1 year ago#2
Buy legion, they go away when you aren't in draenor
GT: VeXeD Cosby
PSN: SS_Davey

User Info: scarecrows

scarecrows
1 year ago#3
Don't go there.
"When you think about it from a native plant perspective, Johnny Appleseed was a f****** biological terrorist."

User Info: LinkofHyrule991

LinkofHyrule991
1 year ago#4
i literally never got a garrison invasion during WoD so I don't know what you're doing to get spammed by them unintentionally
3DS FC: 4468-1483-7254
I don't remember Redd White changing his name to Bandit Keith. Not even in America.-Aceburner

User Info: WoodenRook

WoodenRook
1 year ago#5
Doing the Draenor dailies will cause you to get invasion notifications while in Draenor. I find it hard to believe that you did the dailies, but don't want to do the invasion just the ONE time and then forget about it so the notification goes away.

This is a troll topic.

User Info: nightcola

nightcola
1 year ago#6
WoodenRook posted...
Doing the Draenor dailies will cause you to get invasion notifications while in Draenor. I find it hard to believe that you did the dailies, but don't want to do the invasion just the ONE time and then forget about it so the notification goes away.

This is a troll topic.

Maybe your right about the dailies I will stop them and see but This is NOT A TROLL TOPIC and I have done many many garrison invasions already. I am sick and bored of them.

After trying WOD I can see why it was not popular. Now I unlocked a few things I move onto Legion and hope thats a step back in the right direction.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Is there a way to hide the garrison invasion notification ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived