Lower Level PVP and Items

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Lower Level PVP and Items

User Info: nightcola

nightcola
7 months ago#1
I haven't played in a long time such is the way of a wow player and I used to level alot in Battlegrounds. How does lower level PVP work in now with gear ? I heard something about in battlegrounds everyone has a set of defined stats but gear still has a small impact ? Someone told me trinkets don't work in PVP now but on my heirloom the haste was showing but the regen health on kills was greyed. So just a little confused here on how much gear matters and how they work (mostly heirlooms in this case). Also what about enchantments do they still work ? If trinkets do work is it better to use the Insignia for the shorter CC cooldown than the Medalion ? and anything else I may of forgotten.

Edit, In the Lv 70 Bracket do you need to be real level 78 to get mastery ?

User Info: iFartacus

iFartacus
7 months ago#2
iLvl is the only thing that boosts stats now (and wearing the correct type of armor you're supposed to be wearing for your class-cloth, leather, etc). Enchants, trinkets and all that fun stuff does not work. So when you're choosing gear for bgs only worry about the ilvl of the gear. How low of level of pvp are we talking? There's a lot of items that have really high ilvl for their level, like the Jc vendor's neck/rings, Gnomish/goblin engineering gear and a few others.

Edit: probably should add that the stats boosted by ilvl isn't anything crazy, but if you're the person who wants a couple %'s on your enemies then you can worry about it
FC: 0920-0731-6010 ign Yeah
Shiny List: http://goo.gl/xjsL6x

User Info: nightcola

nightcola
7 months ago#3
well as I said I used to level alot like so any levels up until cap really but looking at some of the other changes don't seem too appealing, I'll give it a go anyway and see. I use mostly Heirlooms like everyone else so I guess they auto level.

Do Engineering gadgets still work ?

User Info: iFartacus

iFartacus
7 months ago#4
They do not. The way the new system is you'll be playing on basically an even playing field in regards to stats. Still a fun time though!
FC: 0920-0731-6010 ign Yeah
Shiny List: http://goo.gl/xjsL6x
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Lower Level PVP and Items

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived