Legion is the best expansion since WotLK

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Legion is the best expansion since WotLK

User Info: ShadowEdgeX

ShadowEdgeX
2 months ago#31
Legion has overall been the best expansion for me, and I've been playing since mid vanilla. Why? Because I'm now in the best guild I've ever bee in. It's really the other players that make or break an mmo.
Proud to have formerly lived in the only country in the world whose National Sport has a sequel

User Info: Amakusa

Amakusa
2 months ago#32
MrXGamer posted...
And speaking of skeletons, I'm quite sure every previous expansion created at least 1 new skeleton for their unique mounts. It's this time, they have done nothing.

It wouldn't be the only one. Mounts are always going to be a mob first. I can't think of a mount where the mount was developed first.

Same goes for raid bosses, which is even more disappointing.

While Kil'jaeden has some of the basic Draenei animations he's got a bunch of new ones largely because of his wings and tendency to fly.

Pokeymuns posted...
Pretty sure those infernals are just the yeti / gronnling / naga brute again.

The funny thing is the base skeleton is the Vanilla ape.
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.

User Info: Teremei

Teremei
2 months ago#33
ShadowEdgeX posted...
Legion has overall been the best expansion for me, and I've been playing since mid vanilla. Why? Because I'm now in the best guild I've ever bee in. It's really the other players that make or break an mmo.

This is definitely a big part. But also the new additions like artifacts, class halls, world quests, and the like should not be discounted. They did a great job with this expansion.
75" Sony FALD - PS4 Pro/4K UHD : : : 65" LG OLED - Xbox 360/WiiU : : : : 40" Sony - PS2/SNES/various retro systems via RGB and s-video

User Info: AllGodsDie

AllGodsDie
2 months ago#34
Anyone who says otherwise is just unpleasable at this point.Past 3 expansions has been nonstop whining about lack of content and this expansion gives it in spades.
Steam/PSN-Allgodsdie

User Info: Azardea

Azardea
2 months ago#35
AllGodsDie posted...
Anyone who says otherwise is just unpleasable at this point.Past 3 expansions has been nonstop whining about lack of content and this expansion gives it in spades.

The amount of content isn't all that matters, you know.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL68FD0D7F63715384

User Info: Missiletainn

Missiletainn
2 months ago#36
Azardea posted...
AllGodsDie posted...

The amount of content isn't all that matters, you know.

Yeah, quality is also important. Thankfully Legion provided that too.
FC: 3883-6019-3353

User Info: LaManoNeraII

LaManoNeraII
2 months ago#37
Well we do have to give credit to Blizzard for doing something nobody ever thought was possible: make WoW more grindy than vanilla.

How people honestly put World of Diablo 3 above any other period of WoW is flabbergasting. I have to assume they didn't play WoW during other xpacs
http://i.imgur.com/WQJlV.png

User Info: VyersReaver

VyersReaver
2 months ago#38
LaManoNeraII posted...
Well we do have to give credit to Blizzard for doing something nobody ever thought was possible: make WoW more grindy than vanilla.

How people honestly put World of Diablo 3 above any other period of WoW is flabbergasting. I have to assume they didn't play WoW during other xpacs

You know what they say about assuming.
3DS FC: 2423 - 4301 - 6207
Moon IGN: Safer

User Info: Teremei

Teremei
2 months ago#39
VyersReaver posted...
LaManoNeraII posted...

Everyone who is fuming has an ass. But take out the f.
75" Sony FALD - PS4 Pro/4K UHD : : : 65" LG OLED - Xbox 360/WiiU : : : : 40" Sony - PS2/SNES/various retro systems via RGB and s-video

User Info: VyersReaver

VyersReaver
2 months ago#40
Teremei posted...
VyersReaver posted...
LaManoNeraII posted...

Everyone who is fuming has an ass. But take out the f.

That's, uhhh... I think you got it wrong doe. Pretty sure.
3DS FC: 2423 - 4301 - 6207
Moon IGN: Safer
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Legion is the best expansion since WotLK

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived