Who is your favorite Dragon Aspect?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Who is your favorite Dragon Aspect?

User Info: GreatHammurabi

GreatHammurabi
3 months ago#11
rawkuss posted...
I still wish for these CoT dungeons:

I don't really see CoT coming back since Nozdormu altered the timeways so nothing that takes place in the past can directly affect the present timeline, which was the whole premise of CoT in the first place.
3DS Friend Code: 5284 - 1400 - 8692
Friend Safari: Dewgong, Sneasel, Delibird - In Game Name: Andrew

User Info: Pokeymuns

Pokeymuns
3 months ago#12
Have they clarified at any point, exactly what the Bronze Dragonflight can do post-Deathwing?

I remember reading something about how they could still travel the timeways, but lacked the perfect control that they once had, and also lost their titan-granted mastery over time (effortlessly freezing things in time, reversing/fastforwarding time on an entity or object and whatnot).

Chromie in the new Deaths of Chromie scenario still retains some power over time, but vastly diminished (half the challenge in the scenario is to fortify her initially-lacking power until she can assist you enough to avert her eight deaths).
She's only able to rewind time to a point fifteen minutes before her death, most notably.

User Info: Ness0123456789

Ness0123456789
3 months ago#13
Ysera.

Which Blizzard killed off, because I'm not allowed to like nice things, apparently.
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI

User Info: VyersReaver

VyersReaver
3 months ago#14
Ness0123456789 posted...
Ysera.

Which Blizzard killed off, because I'm not allowed to like nice things, apparently.

I think we will see her again anyway. Around the time we meet Elune personally.
3DS FC: 2423 - 4301 - 6207
Moon IGN: Safer

User Info: HajimeNoIppo

HajimeNoIppo
3 months ago#15
Life.

User Info: Nomadic View

Nomadic View
3 months ago#16
I like the one that just f***ing sleeps.
{}\\{}(o){}\\//{}//=\\{})){}(< \\//{}{{-{}//\\{}
{}xxxxxxxx{};;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;>
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Who is your favorite Dragon Aspect?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived