If they ever make WoW 2 the forsaken should leave the Horde

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. If they ever make WoW 2 the forsaken should leave the Horde

User Info: TheWarhammeronl

TheWarhammeronl
1 month ago#21
The forsaken shouldn't even be part of the horde.

Sylvanas is terrible and no one should trust her. She has proven time and time again that she does whatever suits her and her only. She has admitted in the past that the forsaken are just a tool to her.

Honestly all the other races should get together and wipe the forsaken out.

They thrive on the death of others, everything that happens in the favor of the forsaken is directly against the living.

I was really hopeful that Genn would give her what she has coming this expansion but nothing has come of it yet
"Your opinion doesn't matter unless you support it with ACTUAL facts" Mr.Hoshaw 10th grade English teacher

User Info: Sephiroth C Ryu

Sephiroth C Ryu
1 month ago#22
The thing is, the Horde probably WOULD expel the forsaken from the Horde (and probably would have done so a while back even).

The reason this doesn't actually happen is purely because they are a player race and thus they have special protection as a member of the horde for non-lore reasons relating to this.

The best they could do is make it something like:
-The horde expels the Forsaken and (possibly with alliance help) fights them and destroys them. The exception are the forsaken Player Characters, who are railroaded into being almost all of forsaken who are actually loyal to the horde (along with any Death Knight NPCs if you count those). Some new starter zone setup is made that makes any new forsaken characters seem like an uncommon occurrence lore-wise.
I am the Hunter of Topics. My post never fails to kill its prey.
*pounces* Nyaa!
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. If they ever make WoW 2 the forsaken should leave the Horde

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived