HotS is objectively more fun than WoW

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. HotS is objectively more fun than WoW

User Info: big_pimper

big_pimper
2 months ago#21
Heroes is trash
Its a new age blizz game
Copy and paste a popular genre throw some blizz skins on it and rip people off with micro transactions
Taylor swift crew Selena Gomez crew robin sparkles crew

User Info: ShiningForceX

ShiningForceX
2 months ago#22
Objectively more fun.....and then you open your post with: In my personal opinion. Cheers!
If you have to use force...use Shining Force!

User Info: NekoEspirito

NekoEspirito
2 months ago#23
rawkuss posted...
While HotS is the only MOBA I actually like, I just have a really hard time with any game that restricts your character to a handful of maps. Can't play Call of Duty, Battlefield, any MOBA, Halo, etc. when you just repeatedly play the same maps over and over again (also I can't tolerate WoW PvP and instance/raiding for that same reason).

Of all the mobas out there hots has by far the most maps. Not to mention brawls and aram.

User Info: ImBadAtGames

ImBadAtGames
2 months ago#24
big_pimper posted...
Heroes is trash
Its a new age blizz game
Copy and paste a popular genre throw some blizz skins on it and rip people off with micro transactions

Just like how you copy/paste "expo" over and over, right?
---

User Info: sithgod513

sithgod513
1 month ago#25
I personally don't like HoTs at all but I do play Hearthstone more than pretty much any game now lol. I only learned about Hearthstones existence from WoW when they first had that mount promotion forever ago.

I only played it to get the mount, I had never played a card game before but I've been playing it ever since.
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

User Info: lyricson

lyricson
1 month ago#26
sithgod513 posted...
I personally don't like HoTs at all but I do play Hearthstone more than pretty much any game now lol. I only learned about Hearthstones existence from WoW when they first had that mount promotion forever ago.

I only played it to get the mount, I had never played a card game before but I've been playing it ever since.

Heartstone is super fun but it's issue is that the content is overpriced (and you kinda need to pay if you want to keep up in cards). I always wished they would make it a bit easier to get cards by playing.

Edit: it also has that thing where you need to win to get cards, which make it so that people who pay have even more of am advantage
Ign: Taliyah Tequila
"I know what i'm doing" - low plat 1 trick -

User Info: sithgod513

sithgod513
1 month ago#27
lyricson posted...
sithgod513 posted...

Heartstone is super fun but it's issue is that the content is overpriced (and you kinda need to pay if you want to keep up in cards). I always wished they would make it a bit easier to get cards by playing.

Edit: it also has that thing where you need to win to get cards, which make it so that people who pay have even more of am advantage

Yeah it's hard to get into now if you're new but I've only spent $10 in total and I have pretty much everything that matters including the very new stuff that just came out, I'm missing maybe 10 cards that I really want most of them being new but then again I've been playing for a long time.
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. HotS is objectively more fun than WoW

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived