IF Naga are playable next expac...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. IF Naga are playable next expac...

User Info: Legendary_Musas

Legendary_Musas
2 months ago#1
What class will you want to play as with them?

I can imagine them getting:

Warrior, Hunter, Shaman, Mage, Rogue, Priest and Warlock.

Thematically a resto Shaman, Shadow priest or a Trident wielding warrior make the most lore friendly choices imo.

Would you make a new character or feel the need to race change your existing class?

They can get around mounts and boots/legs very easily. Some options:

Treat them like trolls - No boots and make their legs wrap around.
Sidesaddle mounts.
Give them a second form like Worgen, maybe called Illusionary form where they make themselves have two legs or look more highborne like Azshara, or simply make them a two legged side species like the hulking variants.

Also not to mention the Illidari already have a faction of Naga loyal to them and not the Old Gods/Azshara. Make them the playable Naga or have them bring more into the fold.
Pokemon Sun Team: Decidueye, Lycanroc (midday), Komala, Ribombee, Turtonator, Mudsdale

User Info: thetraveler

thetraveler
2 months ago#2
Not gunna happen, bro. they still need to update worgen and goblin models to be up to the same standard as the current playable race models. And by that I mean fix the horrendous mutant chihuahua face the female worgen have.
I'd like to name this new style sheet "The Homer", after his failed attempt at designing a car.

User Info: Mortoast

Mortoast
2 months ago#3
thetraveler posted...
Naga happen, bro. they still need to update worgen and goblin models to be up to the same standard as the current playable race models. And by that I mean fix the horrendous mutant chihuahua face the female worgen have.

FTFY
I love my fluffy dragon <3
"Excellence is not an art, its pure habit. We are what we repeatedly do." - The Edge

User Info: Pokeymuns

Pokeymuns
2 months ago#4
Rogue.

I will spend my days patrolling the hub town of the expansion.

Whenever anyone dismounts from a mekgineer's chopper / warlord's deathwheel / champion's treadblade, I'll slither up behind them, enter stealth, and then mount up on the same bike that was just dismissed.

User Info: MrXGamer

MrXGamer
2 months ago#5
Ethereal is more likely to become a playable race than Naga. They already have updated models on Argus, hinting of their presence in next expansion.
Now Playing (and for the next 50 years): Path of Exile!
Asus Z77 Sabertooth | i7 3770k | EVGA GTX 680 4GB | Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 1600MHz | Win 10 Pro

User Info: Teremei

Teremei
2 months ago#6
Well let's say IF they did. I might change my warlock to naga.
75" Sony FALD - PS4 Pro/4K UHD : : : 65" LG OLED - Xbox 360/WiiU : : : : 40" Sony - PS2/SNES/various retro systems via RGB and s-video

User Info: LordFreezer

LordFreezer
2 months ago#7
Holy priest...be like one of those arrogant roman princess types.

User Info: thetraveler

thetraveler
2 months ago#8
MrXGamer posted...
Ethereal is more likely to become a playable race than Naga. They already have updated models on Argus, hinting of their presence in next expansion.

but no female ethereal. Odd.
I'd like to name this new style sheet "The Homer", after his failed attempt at designing a car.

User Info: Lsnake

Lsnake
2 months ago#9
thetraveler posted...
MrXGamer posted...

but no female ethereal. Odd.

And this in turn has given rise to the belief that there are no Ethereal-women, and that Ethereals just spring out of holes in the ground!
Dodgson, Dodgson, We've got Dodgson here!

User Info: rawkuss

rawkuss
2 months ago#10
I just don't understand the fascination with Naga as a playeable race. The answer has always been no, they have no legs. Other than that, they're not even cool and a total throw away race introduced in WC 3.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. IF Naga are playable next expac...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived