have blizzard game masters stopped caring or is it just me?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. have blizzard game masters stopped caring or is it just me?

User Info: Ivany2008

Ivany2008
4 weeks ago#1
I have a problem where I am supposed to talk to Khadgar to start the Tanaan Jungle questline(after building the ship). It isn't showing up.

I message a GM and say, "hey, this isn't showing up, can you check it out to see why it isn't showing up". His response was "we cannot offer hints as where to go next, maybe you should try WoWhead."

Not even acknowledging the fact that I know what the next quest in the questline is because IM FOLLOWING WOWHEAD as I said in the original message.

Now, at first I thought that it must be because I'd already been to Tanaan Jungle, so I go to where the ship lands and there are no quests there for me to take.

There are a handful of garrison quests, but there are still a handful of quests leading up to that area that aren't showing up.

I'm not asking for hints, I just want them to answer whether or not there is a quest I'm missing, in which case I will head back to WoWhead to check it out.

User Info: d209999

d209999
4 weeks ago#2
IIRC, you start at the Garrison, then get sent to Iron Docks to get a ship builder, then you have to do some ship building stuff, then you can start the Tanaan quests.

So it sounds like you should address the 'handful of garrison quests' first
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." - Theodore Roosevelt

User Info: AnaTheCat

AnaTheCat
4 weeks ago#3
The game masters just stopped caring about you specifically.
3DS Friend Code: 1289-8538-1102, Name: Luc

User Info: Heftybags

Heftybags
4 weeks ago#4
The few interactions I have had with GM's in game have all been positive I know not every GM is equal some are good some aren't. You got someone who might be new or not have fully understood your question or just not good at it, even though it makes sense to you and me they may have interpreted differently. Resubmit it again and see what happens if you get the same answer from someone else than that's that.

I just want them to answer whether or not there is a quest I'm missing

If you are missing a quest than that's a hint if you weren't missing a quest and was a glitch then they should address it.
I watch Cops with no pants on.

Ivany2008
4 weeks ago#5
d209999 posted...
IIRC, you start at the Garrison, then get sent to Iron Docks to get a ship builder, then you have to do some ship building stuff, then you can start the Tanaan quests.

I finished all those quests. The next quest that shows up is 15 garrison navy quests.

User Info: d209999

d209999
4 weeks ago#6
Ivany2008 posted...
d209999 posted...

I finished all those quests. The next quest that shows up is 15 garrison navy quests.

If you've been referencing Wowhead like you claim, then please post the name of the quest that's bugged for you.
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." - Theodore Roosevelt

Ivany2008
4 weeks ago#7
so, it appears that the quest is already done. Don't know how though, I only now built the shipyard. I'll delete the topic after this post.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. have blizzard game masters stopped caring or is it just me?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived