Lucid Nightmare Endless Hall Question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Lucid Nightmare Endless Hall Question

User Info: rawkuss

rawkuss
2 months ago#1
First and foremost... f*** this thing.

Second, what happens when I log out? Will I have to start all over? I'm actually on my last rune but at this point I think starting over might be good. Without the other runes as landmarks, I'm totally and completely lost and probably running around in circles.

User Info: Pokeymuns

Pokeymuns
2 months ago#2
Run around randomly until you find a landmark room (orb or rune) and then start mapping again (or entirely, if you've been crazy enough to get this far without mapping) from there.

There were a bunch of odd non-euclidean loops for me so the entire maze was actually less expansive than it seemed at first. After a lot of mapping I realized that, with only one each of every colored orb and rune, many long paths were actually looping back over each other.

Sorry that I can't answer the log out question though.

User Info: Zayzie

Zayzie
2 months ago#3
I can answer that. Yes you have to start over but the maze is still the same. And you start in the same room you logged from.

I can also say the the long passageways the seemingly don't stop typically are the wrong way.
Now we see the violence inherent in the system!... Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

User Info: Pokeymuns

Pokeymuns
2 months ago#4
Zayzie posted...
Yes you have to start over but the maze is still the same. And you start in the same room you logged from.

I really hope TC didn't log off then, lol. Or they would be stuck in the same spot, just as lost, but without all the orb/rune progress.

I assume you can hearth out and restart from the urn at the statue though.

User Info: c0sa n0stra

c0sa n0stra
2 months ago#5
There's an addon that helps with mapping:

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/276940-lucid-nightmare-helper

I read somewhere that it saves your progress, though I cannot confirm or deny that, I did it in 1 go.

rawkuss
2 months ago#6
Pokeymuns posted...
Zayzie posted...
Yes you have to start over but the maze is still the same. And you start in the same room you logged from.

I really hope TC didn't log off then, lol. Or they would be stuck in the same spot, just as lost, but without all the orb/rune progress.

I assume you can hearth out and restart from the urn at the statue though.

I'm ok with starting over and having the same maze. What I noticed is that once I completed one color, the run and torches disappear so it was getting hard for me to keep track of where I was on my map. My new plan is to wait until I've found everything, it'll make drawing the map and recognizing the loops much easier and once I've found everything then go do it all at once.

rawkuss
2 months ago#7
Finally did it... those online guides are garbage. My maze had so many dense overlapping layers that it looked nowhere near as clean as what they have online. The add on is also pretty bad if you only use it and not also draw your map by hand as you go.

My maze also wasn't the same when I started over... it was very very different.

User Info: maxamos262

maxamos262
2 months ago#8
Yeah, I didn't bother looking at any guides for the maze. I just brute forced it in an hour.
FFBE Global: Onion Knight 1001 ATK / Tidus 960 ATK / ID: 983,376,155 / Player Name: Corvus
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Lucid Nightmare Endless Hall Question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived