question about Kosumoth

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. question about Kosumoth

User Info: Ivany2008

Ivany2008
3 months ago#1
So I did the whole unlock thing last week, he didn't drop the mount, he dropped the pet. Do I have to do that entire thing all over again, or can I just fly straight to Eye of Azshara to start him up again?

User Info: akura_integra

akura_integra
3 months ago#2
The reward changes every 2 weeks IIRC. No need to do the attunement process a second time.

User Info: Ivany2008

Ivany2008
3 months ago#3
k, I'm seeing now that the pet is still available, so next week it will be the mount

User Info: Amakusa

Amakusa
3 months ago#4
Ivany2008 posted...
k, I'm seeing now that the pet is still available, so next week it will be the mount

It'll be the mount when it's the mount.
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.

User Info: Last Soldier

Last Soldier
3 months ago#5
It doesn't alternate like that. The mount has a much lower chance of appearing. When Legion first came live, NA servers went 9 months with only the pet spawning every single reset. Then when the mount came on it stayed there for a month. There's also a 3rd option as I've seen the reward being about 900 gold for a couple of weeks.
Finally got rid of my old sig about Pokemon after 10 years, DARN that's how long I've been on GameFAQs T_______________________________________________________T

User Info: superstud69x

superstud69x
3 months ago#6
I'm glad I got lucky and it was the mount right after I finished the questline to spawn him
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

User Info: Izicial

Izicial
3 months ago#7
Last Soldier posted...
It doesn't alternate like that. The mount has a much lower chance of appearing. When Legion first came live, NA servers went 9 months with only the pet spawning every single reset. Then when the mount came on it stayed there for a month. There's also a 3rd option as I've seen the reward being about 900 gold for a couple of weeks.

It wasn't 9 months lolz. Maybe like 9 weeks but not 9 months.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. question about Kosumoth

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived