Current strategies for champion gear?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Current strategies for champion gear?

User Info: rawkuss

rawkuss
1 month ago#21
Well I generally go for as much general increases (30%,25%) for two slots and then the third is either more general increases, over 8 hour increases, at least one character with an under 8 hour increase or mission additional mission reduction on characters that already have mission reduction.

I'm still ok with any combination of 2 will result in a 200%, just because I rarely have more than 2 missions going on at once and never more than 3.

User Info: Amakusa

Amakusa
1 month ago#22
Pokeymuns posted...
I don't run a combat ally anymore because I only do 12 world quests every 3 days maximum (ie. emissary on my main, and that's it). With some overlaps (eg. Wardens + a zone emissary with four lucky warden targets scattered about) I can cut that down to maybe 8 every 3 days.

I can imagine this hasn't worked out for you in the past week.
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.

User Info: rawkuss

rawkuss
1 month ago#23
Amakusa posted...
Pokeymuns posted...
I don't run a combat ally anymore because I only do 12 world quests every 3 days maximum (ie. emissary on my main, and that's it). With some overlaps (eg. Wardens + a zone emissary with four lucky warden targets scattered about) I can cut that down to maybe 8 every 3 days.

Past couple weeks.

Feels like it's argus, army of light, kirin tor, argus, random, warden, army of light, argus, kirin tor, random, army of light, argus, over and over and over.

User Info: Pokeymuns

Pokeymuns
1 month ago#24
Amakusa posted...
Pokeymuns posted...

Well, at worst it'll be 12 every 3 days.
All my calculations were assuming worst case (ie. a combat ally would be worth, at most, 600 gold per day to me).

The 3 new emissaries added to the rotation didn't help, certainly, (Legionfall/Army of the Light/Argussian Reach) as they can't overlap with the ones that enable overlaps in the first place (Wardens and Kirin Tor).
But overall we're still looking at a very low number of world quests done if all you want to do is the emissary.

Honestly, I'm not even sure why I still bother doing the emissary as I'm way overstocked on order resources, don't need writhing essences, and have every legendary for my main spec and about half of them for each of the other two specs.
It's become a habit, I suppose.

User Info: Pokeymuns

Pokeymuns
1 month ago#25
A reminder that the Command Center will be up soon, and this time it's the legendary follower gear bonus (talk to the guy at the construction table, then go inside the center and talk to the guy in the corner to pick up a piece of legendary follower gear).

The mission-oriented ones are mostly (but not entirely) obsolete with Argus gear, but the combat ally gear is unparalleled since Argus didn't introduce new stuff on that front.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Current strategies for champion gear?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived