Anything at blizzcon about new hairstyles and player customization options?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Anything at blizzcon about new hairstyles and player customization options?

User Info: Teremei

Teremei
1 month ago#1
I have yet to watch the feed with my virtual ticket.
75" Sony FALD - PS4 Pro/4K UHD : : : 65" LG OLED - Xbox 360/WiiU : : : : 40" Sony - PS2/SNES/various retro systems via RGB and s-video

User Info: Blue7

Blue7
1 month ago#2
Nothing new about customization yet, but there's still a few days, right? Here's to hoping Worgens get a model update
War:"I never change? **** you! You don't know me!" The Four Horsemen of Apocalypse on Fallout: Tactics

User Info: Voodoo_Voldo

Voodoo_Voldo
4 weeks ago#3
Ressurecting this, instead of making a new topic...

So far they have comfirmed to do face lifts on Goblins and Worgens, as well as options for Orcs to stand upright as opposed to hunched... No comfirmation on this for Darkspear Trolls that I know of... However, Im about to list possibilities that are very possible without too much difficulty... and they maaay seem like allied races.

Let Orcs use darker grey, and brown skinned models... Dragonaw, Blackrock and Maghari. No need to make allied races specifically for this.

More options for Undead in terms of level of decay and armor.. Some outfits look bad when your elbows, backbones, and knees feel like they need some air.... Or.. maybe you want a little less flesh to slow you down?

Similiar to the idea above, but specific for Death Knights.. More scarring and wounds/gashes on the DK specific skin tones.. Like cut an ear off of the black troll... or give a skeletal hand to the blue-ish Tauren.

More tattoos for Trolls, Night Elves, Maybe Dwarves (I can see them wearing tattoos..) as well as chest pieces that show some skin for those that want to look light (Im fond of giving my Warrior and Hunters some simple blade-master-esque outfits)

Variable levels of muscle/fat toning.. This one is pretty unlikely.. But we already have some fat goblin models in the game, as well as some buffer humans.
Gladiator's Resolve must live on!

User Info: Legendary_Musas

Legendary_Musas
4 weeks ago#4
A Russian dude on the Q&A basically straight up told the devs that the character creator was archaic and not up to snuff against the competetion. The devs fully agreed and noted that it will be expanded upon (such as upright postures).

I think most of the 'sub' races could easily just fit into the base creator (eg brown skin option for Orcs, wildhammer tattoos for Dwarves etc) whereas allied races will be much more distinct (Nightborne/Blood Elves for example, completely different model).
Pokemon Sun Team: Decidueye, Lycanroc (midday), Komala, Ribombee, Turtonator, Mudsdale

User Info: Interfusor

Interfusor
4 weeks ago#5
Voodoo_Voldo posted...
More options for Undead in terms of level of decay and armor.. Some outfits look bad when your elbows, backbones, and knees feel like they need some air.... Or.. maybe you want a little less flesh to slow you down?

I so want armor to hide undead bones and not cut it off. I think China already has this because they have some law against showing skeletons.
I am not economically viable.

User Info: Teremei

Teremei
4 weeks ago#6
Voodoo_Voldo posted...
Ressurecting this, instead of making a new topic...

So far they have comfirmed to do face lifts on Goblins and Worgens, as well as options for Orcs to stand upright as opposed to hunched... No comfirmation on this for Darkspear Trolls that I know of... However, Im about to list possibilities that are very possible without too much difficulty... and they maaay seem like allied races.

Let Orcs use darker grey, and brown skinned models... Dragonaw, Blackrock and Maghari. No need to make allied races specifically for this.

More options for Undead in terms of level of decay and armor.. Some outfits look bad when your elbows, backbones, and knees feel like they need some air.... Or.. maybe you want a little less flesh to slow you down? I know I'm going to be changing a few of my characters to allies races. I've been waiting for so long for my human lock to be some dark looking race but all of the other good ones I already have another class for. So Void Elves finally lets me change my lock to a wicked looking race.

Similiar to the idea above, but specific for Death Knights.. More scarring and wounds/gashes on the DK specific skin tones.. Like cut an ear off of the black troll... or give a skeletal hand to the blue-ish Tauren.

More tattoos for Trolls, Night Elves, Maybe Dwarves (I can see them wearing tattoos..) as well as chest pieces that show some skin for those that want to look light (Im fond of giving my Warrior and Hunters some simple blade-master-esque outfits)

Variable levels of muscle/fat toning.. This one is pretty unlikely.. But we already have some fat goblin models in the game, as well as some buffer humans.

Oh man you got me so hyped for a second. Then I realized it was a wishlist. They lightborne do have golden tattoos so maybe we'll see more options in the future. I'm pretty happy with my characters but I'd be more happy if I could fiddle around with more hairstyles and other body and face options.
75" Sony FALD - PS4 Pro/4K UHD : : : 65" LG OLED - Xbox 360/WiiU : : : : 40" Sony - PS2/SNES/various retro systems via RGB and s-video
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Anything at blizzcon about new hairstyles and player customization options?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived