biggest shaft to alliance? giving them blood elfs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. biggest shaft to alliance? giving them blood elfs

User Info: Al-Uzza

Al-Uzza
1 month ago#11
Experiment with the void = get kicked from your home and faction
Experiment with the plague = become warchief

Missiletainn posted...
These goddamn knife ears just can't pick a side, can they?

Only a fool ever truly trusts an Elf. Not like the short and stouthearted folk no siree.

User Info: big_pimper

big_pimper
1 month ago#12
Horde blood elfs that magically can't be paladins
Lol
Taylor swift crew Selena Gomez crew robin sparkles crew

User Info: redundancies

redundancies
1 month ago#13
big_pimper posted...
Horde blood elfs that magically can't be paladins
Lol

It is explicitly magic, Void Magic, that causes them to lose their ability to be paladins. Void and Light don't play well with each other.

User Info: Izicial

Izicial
1 month ago#14
Al-Uzza posted...
I thought these are high elves that were part of the original Draenor expedition like Alleria.

At least one person has some sense.

Stop falling for these f***ing little_shrimper troll posts people.

Some of them may also be Verssas (or however you spell it) High Elves who didn't follow Kael thas thus still have their blue eyes instead of the green eyes that Blood Elves have.

User Info: MajinUltima

MajinUltima
1 month ago#15
redundancies posted...
It is explicitly magic, Void Magic, that causes them to lose their ability to be paladins. Void and Light don't play well with each other.

--Meanwhile, Priests literally exist AND furthermore because Shadow Priest is in the Priest class, Velves will be using Holy magic very often (as often as Undead do because they're a popular Priest class on Horde, at least until Belves came along)... not to mention literal undead Paladins chucking Avenger's Shields and casting (un)Holy Light are mobs in Icecrown too...

Regardless, yes, I expect Velves to be everywhere very shortly into the expansion.
If I wasn't inclined to main a Warlock, and didn't adore my Gnome (and my Gnome Mage too), I'd main something Velf could be. I will likely reroll my Alliance Priest as a Velf.
http://i.imgur.com/mYFkgcb.gifv

User Info: redundancies

redundancies
1 month ago#16
MajinUltima posted...
--Meanwhile, Priests literally exist AND furthermore because Shadow Priest is in the Priest class, Velves will be using Holy magic very often (as often as Undead do because they're a popular Priest class on Horde, at least until Belves came along)... not to mention literal undead Paladins chucking Avenger's Shields and casting (un)Holy Light are mobs in Icecrown too...

Priests represent a balance of the Light and Shadow; Paladins explicitly follow only the light which exempts them from the void. Admittedly I was a little vague in what I was trying to get across.

The fallen crusaders in Icecrown are on the side of the Lich King, which implies to me the use of the Death side of the pantheon, not the void side. Death and Light aren't explicitly opposites.

User Info: Ness0123456789

Ness0123456789
1 month ago#17
I feel like this is just Blizzard's way of reincorporating the Blood Elves back into the Alliance, without having to actually remove them as a playable faction for the Horde.
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI

User Info: Kiutsu

Kiutsu
1 month ago#18
Ness0123456789 posted...
I feel like this is just Blizzard's way of reincorporating the Blood Elves back into the Alliance, without having to actually remove them as a playable faction for the Horde.

Which is another dumb piece of lore added to the pile from blizzard.

Why the hell would the blood elves join the alliance when a racist from the old alliance almost caused genocide on them because the naga helped them survive an impossible task(suicide mission) given to them from Garithos who was supreme commander of the old alliance?

Why the hell would the blood elves join the alliance when Jaina went on a purge of dalaran with the high elves from Vareesa against the Sunreavers during pandaria because they were blamed for stealing the Bell from them causing their neutral position to be damaged in dalaran? High elves were torturing and killing blood elf civilians who were not even soldiers.

User Info: Legendary_Musas

Legendary_Musas
1 month ago#19
....One racist guy who is long dead=/=Alliance.

Not to mention Lor'themar almost rejoined the Alliance during Pandaria.
Pokemon Sun Team: Decidueye, Lycanroc (midday), Komala, Ribombee, Turtonator, Mudsdale

User Info: Kiutsu

Kiutsu
1 month ago#20
Legendary_Musas posted...
....One racist guy who is long dead=/=Alliance.

Not to mention Lor'themar almost rejoined the Alliance during Pandaria.

Horde and alliance both hold an old grudge against each other which is older than Garithos racism. That grudge is still going on today so for the blood elves, Garithos = alliance.

They didn't almost join, they were thinking about it because of Garrosh bigotry. That's how far Garrosh pushed the races within the horde.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. biggest shaft to alliance? giving them blood elfs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived