biggest shaft to alliance? giving them blood elfs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. biggest shaft to alliance? giving them blood elfs

User Info: Legendary_Musas

Legendary_Musas
1 month ago#21
Kiutsu posted...
Legendary_Musas posted...
....One racist guy who is long dead=/=Alliance.

Not to mention Lor'themar almost rejoined the Alliance during Pandaria.

Horde and alliance both hold an old grudge against each other which is older than Garithos racism. That grudge is still going on today so for the blood elves, Garithos = alliance.

They didn't almost join, they were thinking about it because of Garrosh bigotry. That's how far Garrosh pushed the races with the horde.

They weren't thinking about it, they were literally in talks with Varian. Also no, your logic is to say that ALL Germans are evil because of Hitler. Garithos is one man, and he's now dead.
Pokemon Sun Team: Decidueye, Lycanroc (midday), Komala, Ribombee, Turtonator, Mudsdale

User Info: Kiutsu

Kiutsu
1 month ago#22
Kiutsu posted...
....One racist guy who is long dead=/=Alliance.

Not to mention Lor'themar almost rejoined the Alliance during Pandaria.

Horde and alliance both hold an old grudge against each other which is older than Garithos racism. That grudge is still going on today so for the blood elves, Garithos = alliance.

They didn't almost join, they were thinking about it because of Garrosh bigotry. That's how far Garrosh pushed the races with the horde.

They weren't thinking about it, they were literally in talks with Varian. Also no, your logic is to say that ALL Germans are evil because of Hitler. Garithos is one man, and he's now dead.

I forgot that Varian actually had a positive notion against the blood elves but that was of course ruined by both Jaina and Garrosh.

And too bad our factions do not see it that way because we are still at war because of old grudges.

Garrosh caused Theramore bombing. Jaina still hates the horde and wants us dismantled.
Garrosh made the forsaken attack Gilneas. Genn still hates the forsaken and wants them all dead again.

In azeroth, your leader is responsible for your factions misdeeds alive or after dead.

Do not bring real world logic into this because it doesn't work.

User Info: Legendary_Musas

Legendary_Musas
1 month ago#23
We are at war because someone ****** up one of the major cities and because of Genn's actual valid hatred of Sylvanas.

Also Garithos was not a member of the Alliance, he was a member of the Alliance of Lordaeron which has not been a thing since Garithos himself was killed as he was the leader of the last remnants of it.

The same way Thrall's Horde is not the Demonic Horde that invaded Azeroth.
Pokemon Sun Team: Decidueye, Lycanroc (midday), Komala, Ribombee, Turtonator, Mudsdale

User Info: Teremei

Teremei
1 month ago#24
They look good to me. I have only 2 alliance characters, because I don't like to duplicate and want unique races for my classes. I might switch my human warlock to one of them. They look like they'd made a good warlock race.

I'm glad they are adding more race options. The more the better, I hope they keep it up. Upright Orcs and Trolls is also really cool.
75" Sony FALD - PS4 Pro/4K UHD : : : 65" LG OLED - Xbox 360/WiiU : : : : 40" Sony - PS2/SNES/various retro systems via RGB and s-video

User Info: Kiutsu

Kiutsu
1 month ago#25
We are at war because someone ****** up one of the major cities and because of Genn's actual valid hatred of Sylvanas.

Also Garithos was not a member of the Alliance, he was a member of the Alliance of Lordaeron which has not been a thing since Garithos himself was killed as he was the leader of the last remnants of it.

You are correct but again, our factions do not see it this way. The current horde is still being blamed for the old demonic hordes actions. The current alliance is being blamed for the lordaeron alliance actions even if they were from a different faction. For elves, a human is a human no matter their faction.

Forgot to add that the forsaken also have a hatred for Gilneas for abandoning them when the scourge attacked Lordaeron. There were survivors who were capable of escaping the undead but Gilneas still wouldn't open their gates for them. Garrosh used this to fuel their hatred so the forsaken would invade them. Sylvanas was still in northred at the time. The invasion was a complete failure until she came back and took over and we all know how that ended.

So both sides have a valid reason and not just Genn.
(message deleted)

User Info: Teremei

Teremei
1 month ago#27
Well the only good thing is they will replace thousands of humans. I'd rather see a void elf caster than ugly ass popeye arm human male casters. Maybe they'll replace all those ugly male bad face tiny hip male night elves.

Hey while we are in this let's create straight posture versions. Why not create a human male alternative with a normal sized body? That would be nice.
75" Sony FALD - PS4 Pro/4K UHD : : : 65" LG OLED - Xbox 360/WiiU : : : : 40" Sony - PS2/SNES/various retro systems via RGB and s-video

User Info: Izicial

Izicial
4 weeks ago#28

They were going to be exicuted by the Kirin Tor (or at least the prison was of Kirin Tor origin). Regardless Garithos really f***ed over the Blood Elves and that rubbed them the wrong way. Being almost executed will generally make you hate the group that tried to do it.

User Info: Al-Uzza

Al-Uzza
4 weeks ago#29
Blood Elves should remember that they are only around to begin with because of the sacrifices of humans during Warcraft 2 when the orcs were, you know, out to kill everyone. But no, Garithos was a big meanie and that is just unforgivable.

Also where do people get this crap that Garithos was going to commit genocide? There's a few dozen Blood Elves with Kael at max in those missions.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. biggest shaft to alliance? giving them blood elfs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived