How come the Horde just don't make alternate Draenor their homeland?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. How come the Horde just don't make alternate Draenor their homeland?

User Info: TruCrypt

TruCrypt
1 month ago#1
I mean, why continue to fight with the Alliance and continue to steal their homeland when they have a great homeland in alternate draenor?
Computer stats in my sig: GTX460, i5 4690K, 8GB of ram

User Info: Amakusa

Amakusa
1 month ago#2
You realize for most of the Horde Draenor is not their homeland?
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.

User Info: WoodenRook

WoodenRook
1 month ago#3
Well, not all the Horde are from Draenor... just the orcs. Would you want to live back in an alternate timeline and not YOUR timeline? Would you abandon the tauren, trolls, goblins, and undead? Pandas? That BE butt?
Currently Playing: Zelda, Breath of the Wild (Master Mode)
Thoughts so Far: Amazing game, playing Master Mode now.

TruCrypt
1 month ago#4
Amakusa posted...

Neither is Azeroth, but they invaded and killed just as good to make Azeroth their homeland. At least with Draenor, their people will accept them.

User Info: WoodenRook

WoodenRook
1 month ago#5
TruCrypt posted...
Amakusa posted...

Neither is Azeroth, but they invaded and killed just as good to make Azeroth their homeland. At least with Draenor, their people will accept them.

Azeroth actually is most of the Horde's home. Why are you discussing Lore when you don't know something that basic?
Currently Playing: Zelda, Breath of the Wild (Master Mode)
Thoughts so Far: Amazing game, playing Master Mode now.

User Info: Legendary_Musas

Legendary_Musas
1 month ago#6
Tauren, Trolls and Goblins have been on Azeroth waaaay longer than any Alliance race.
Pokemon Sun Team: Decidueye, Lycanroc (midday), Komala, Ribombee, Turtonator, Mudsdale

User Info: Joker_X_II

Joker_X_II
1 month ago#7
TruCrypt posted...
Amakusa posted...

All true,....

....but in this SJW-world, the narrative can't be allowed to fit. Despite all reasons for their conflict is gone, done and 'resolved', and there is no reason to be there anymore. You can't tell a generation of this displaced ethnic group to "Go Back to {Draenor}".

At this point, for the Orcs, it's just about fighting for their right to exist where they are.

Legendary_Musas
1 month ago#8
The Horde hasn't been an Orc faction since the middle of the Orc campaign in WC3.
Pokemon Sun Team: Decidueye, Lycanroc (midday), Komala, Ribombee, Turtonator, Mudsdale

TruCrypt
1 month ago#9
Legendary_Musas posted...
Tauren, Trolls and Goblins have been on Azeroth waaaay longer than any Alliance race.

But they would co-exist with their own allegiance. Here's a map on how things could be run in Draenor.

https://imgur.com/rooP396

Obviously race location can be changed and other ethnic groups like goblins can be placed within another race. Seems like this would be a logical step to remove war.

Legendary_Musas
1 month ago#10
You missed Goblins and Pandaren.

It's just nonsensical in the first place. Like I already said, the Alliance are technically the 'invaders'.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. How come the Horde just don't make alternate Draenor their homeland?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived