Anyone planning on playing a Highmountain Tauren? What class?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Anyone planning on playing a Highmountain Tauren? What class?
imo

Zandalari > Nightborne > Lightforged > Highmountain > Dark Iron > Void Elves

I love the Highmountain, but I can't forsake my son of Kalimdor Tauren. My heart belongs to Thunderbluff and the Horde since it was formed.
Pokemon Ultra Sun Team: Incineroar, Lycanroc (dusk), Mantine, Flygon, Primeape, Mr.Mime
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: mybbqrules

mybbqrules
2 weeks ago#12
I'll roll a warrior, it'll be my.........heck I don't know.......10th warrior? 11th?
This is my new sig. It sucks compared to my old one because apparently gfaqs mods have never seen cleavage before. GG.

User Info: ToadstoolPeach

ToadstoolPeach
2 weeks ago#13
I'm saving druid for zandalri troll (dinosaur travel form omfg yes) and I have at least 4 Shaman spread around different servers so I think I'll try Warrior, or since they can be Monks too maybe that.
https://imgur.com/RRs9HZm

User Info: SilentZed

SilentZed
2 weeks ago#14
Mr_Biscuit posted...
Hey, at least Horde can’t complain. Two of the Alliance’s are Highmountain-equivalent reskins and the third is a Horde reskin. Horde gets two unique models.

Is the Zandalari Troll terribly different than the normal models?

I will definitely concede the Nightborne argument, since those are unique models, especially the male model since it's very much like the normal RPG Elf trope, tall and gaunt. The females are still very similar to Night Elf females, with the exception of the claws.

As for Highmountain Tauren - I will probably be rolling a druid and hope we get a Moose Form for our Travel Form.
"My drg has a fever, and the only cure is more piercer credit." - benjjjamin
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Pokeymuns

Pokeymuns
2 weeks ago#15
Zandalari use the upright troll model (like the ones you see all over Isle of Thunder and the first part of Throne of Thunder).

One could argue that this makes for a more boring troll, as it removes their distinctive abhuman silhouette.
I personally prefer it, as all armor is going to look way better on a body that's a lot closer to a standard humanoid.

SilentZed
2 weeks ago#16
Pokeymuns posted...
I personally prefer it, as all armor is going to look way better on a body that's a lot closer to a standard humanoid.

This was something I really hadn't given very much thought to myself until I had started rolling alts.

I recently made a Blood Elf Paladin (Male), and Blood Elf Mage (Female), and I was blown away by how the cape models look as opposed to how they look on Orcs, Tauren, Undead, Trolls, and Pandaren.

Seriously - Horde has a posture problem >.<

User Info: Azardea

Azardea
2 weeks ago#17
SilentZed posted...

Seriously - Horde has a posture problem >.<

No kidding. I can't wait for Zandalari and for my orcs to stand up straight >_>
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL68FD0D7F63715384
I'll be changing my Druid main over. I need my Eche'ro horns.

User Info: Mr_Biscuit

Mr_Biscuit
2 weeks ago#19
As soon as orcs stand up straight, I'm gonna roll an Orc Monk and give him a Blademaster transmog. I'm excited. I've always liked that idea but the hunch damages the fantasy.

I'm still torn (more like TAUREN >_>) on the Highmountain thing because I like them but can't really decide. I've been mulling a traditional Tauren Death Knight so I dunno if I wanna double up on my cowmen, but we'll see. I do really like Highmountain Tauren as a concept but I can't settle on what class I'd do. Hunter is most appropriate but there are like four other races I prefer as hunters. Maybe I'll swap my druid after all. Or Warrior. Hmm.
https://www.bigplay.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/img_6703.jpg

SilentZed
2 weeks ago#20
Mr_Biscuit posted...
As soon as orcs stand up straight, I'm gonna roll an Orc Monk and give him a Blademaster transmog

**** yeah!
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Anyone planning on playing a Highmountain Tauren? What class?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.