Fact : MoP only failed because of edgelords.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Fact : MoP only failed because of edgelords.

User Info: WizardHazard

WizardHazard
3 weeks ago#1
"Muh muh Panda sucks, they are for kids I ain't playing this"

"I want ARTHASS WORLD Ending SCOURGE!!! IM DARK MYSTERIOUS & COOL!!!"

Content wise, design wise, music wise, storytelling wise, best expansion ever released in all aspects, only BC beats it for me due to nostalgia

User Info: Sac!

Sac!
3 weeks ago#2
MoP didn't fail tho, nobody really cared about the minority screaming about their dislike of it via forums. Hell, that same minority still screams they hate everything and still nobody cares.
HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy entry for "Sac!": Mostly Australian
https://www.youtube.com/user/Icaras01

User Info: WizardHazard

WizardHazard
3 weeks ago#3
Sac! posted...
MoP didn't fail tho, nobody really cared about the minority screaming about their dislike of it via forums. Hell, that same minority still screams they hate everything and still nobody cares.

Subscribers wise it did fail.

User Info: firehockey91

firehockey91
3 weeks ago#4
WizardHazard posted...
Sac! posted...

Subscribers wise it did fail.

That was more because of the serious issues at launch and the lack of initial content. They fell behind and could never catch back up
3ds FC: 0748-2838-7275

User Info: GreatHammurabi

GreatHammurabi
3 weeks ago#5
I wasn't a huge fan of the music or aesthetics MoP, but I thought it was a solid expansion. I also had no issue with Pandaren.
3DS Friend Code: 5284 - 1400 - 8692
Friend Safari: Dewgong, Sneasel, Delibird - In Game Name: Andrew

User Info: WaffIeElite

WaffIeElite
3 weeks ago#6
MoP failed because of terrible aesthetics, a massive content drought, more hilarious problems with stats, and an awful final raid.
I have a signature. Apparently this is important, but I still don't have my secret cool kid decoder ring yet.

User Info: Al-Uzza

Al-Uzza
3 weeks ago#7
Cata was a far bigger failure and blunder, Blizz had to practically bribe people to keep them subbed during the 1 year of Dragon Soul. MoP was just too out there and goofy to bring back subs like WoD did temporarily.

User Info: Heartomaton

Heartomaton
3 weeks ago#8
So... is this your shtick?
https://www.youtube.com/user/Heartomaton

User Info: Joker_X_II

Joker_X_II
3 weeks ago#9
Edgelord? As opposed to pre-school, family-friendly, Kung Fu Panda? One extreme to another?

User Info: metralo

metralo
3 weeks ago#10
WaffIeElite posted...
MoP failed because of terrible aesthetics, a massive content drought, and an awful final raid.

literally all of these are just false
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1298321979/image.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Fact : MoP only failed because of edgelords.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived