When will Legion be on Sale?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. When will Legion be on Sale?

User Info: toolittletime

toolittletime
3 weeks ago#11
MrXGamer posted...
toolittletime posted...
Oh my, not this argument again, if you would never pay for a 60$ boost then getting one free with legion does not negate the cost of the expansion.


Why would you never pay? You want to spend 50+ hrs on borefest leveling?

That would be contradicting your username.


I had 54 100s going into Legion, I needed no boost at all.
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it lives its whole life believing it's stupid. Albert Einstein

User Info: MrXGamer

MrXGamer
3 weeks ago#12
toolittletime posted...
I had 54 100s going into Legion, I needed no boost at all.


Congrats, you are 0.01% of the game population. The other 99.99% could use it.
Now Playing (and for the next 50 years): Path of Exile!
Asus Z77 Sabertooth | i7 3770k | EVGA GTX 680 4GB | Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 1600MHz | Win 10 Pro

User Info: toolittletime

toolittletime
3 weeks ago#13
Legion on sale now $24.99.

Blizzard black Friday sale started
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it lives its whole life believing it's stupid. Albert Einstein

User Info: The_Elites

The_Elites
3 weeks ago#14
Got my copy already :D, returning to wow since panda expansion

User Info: Amakusa

Amakusa
3 weeks ago#15
MrXGamer posted...
Why would you never pay? You want to spend 50+ hrs on borefest leveling?

I still have all of my free boosts unused.
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. When will Legion be on Sale?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived