When is Classic Coming?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. When is Classic Coming?

User Info: Deku_Warrior

Deku_Warrior
1 month ago#1
Hi Everyone,

So out of curiosity, when do you think Wow Classic is coming? I think we might actually get it this coming summer. Would love to hear your thoughts on it...apologies if this topic has been done to death but I usually don't come to this board lol
"I am extremely biased pro-Gray."-nerp_king

User Info: XtraT

XtraT
1 month ago#2
It has 0% chance to come before the next blizzcon and I'm pretty sure they will use classic to sell the expansion after BfA at the earliest.
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.

User Info: Ogurisama

Ogurisama
1 month ago#3
Soon™
http://cdn-android.apptap.com/img/870/mobi.colortrilogy.bitlink/267135850.png
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/10/5/uv4r7nGyrE6ylt2lHGWpiQ2.gif

Deku_Warrior
1 month ago#4
Hmmm that's too bad. I only played WOW during the Lich King and I'm looking forward to trying out Vanilla

User Info: Blarghinston

Blarghinston
1 month ago#5
XtraT posted...
It has 0% chance to come before the next blizzcon and I'm pretty sure they will use classic to sell the expansion after BfA at the earliest.

Wow, nice sources you got there, I'm really glad you have some quantitative data and research to back up the s*** you pulled out of your ass.
Titan X Pascal WC 2067mhz | 5820K 4.6ghz | 64GB DDR4 | 950 Pro 512GB | Samsung 4K

Deku_Warrior
1 month ago#6
Anyone here play Vanilla when it was out? What did you think?

Think we'll just get Vanilla or do you think they'll toss in BC too?

User Info: d209999

d209999
1 month ago#7
Deku_Warrior posted...
Anyone here play Vanilla when it was out? What did you think?

Think we'll just get Vanilla or do you think they'll toss in BC too?

It's 1-60 content only. What form that will take is still TBD
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." - Theodore Roosevelt

User Info: Honorable_D

Honorable_D
1 month ago#8
It was my first MMO, so I can't help but look back at Vanilla WoW has some sort of epic, mythical beast that had me totally absorbed into its vastness and wonder. It also helped that I had a cool guild that I was in and had a group of active players to hang out with and run dungeons.

Game had so much more of a sense of mystery and accomplishment...man, I remember hanging out in Ironforge and seeing a NE warrior in the full Valor armor set...O_O

Was good times, just out of high school, little to no responsibilities and just playing DAT WOW! The run from northern to southern Stranglethorn Vale was hell w/o a mount though! Haha

User Info: Anacrusys

Anacrusys
1 month ago#9
Blizzard’s top priority is to make profits. They will not release classic as competition to BFA. There would be alot of people that would buy Classic and not BFA (or visa versa), thereby costing them money. They want everyone to buy both. My guess for classic is November 2019, which would be the 15 year anniversary of WoW launch.....about 1 year after BFA release.
Kill the King...The King is Dead...Long live the King...I am the King

User Info: PhazonReborn

PhazonReborn
1 month ago#10
Vanilla WoW actually had depth. It was like a giant adventure of unknown.

The game is so different from when I played in 2004 that it's not even the same.
The Phazon you know and trust since 2004
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. When is Classic Coming?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived