Am I the only one who thinks the last boss is super easy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 4
  3. Am I the only one who thinks the last boss is super easy?

User Info: slaterastle

slaterastle
1 year ago#71
Dang dude sorry for your loss. Why havent you followed Nintendo past the N64? I mean I understand not following past the Wii but the Wii and the GC are great.

User Info: BimmyLee

BimmyLee
1 year ago#72
Eh... I already had a PS2 and was happy with it; didn't have much extra cash to get a cube. Now I'd love to have a cube though, and not just for RE4. I never had much interest in the Wii due to the remote and that it doesn't seem to have nearly as many good games as the cube, from what I've heard.

slaterastle
1 year ago#73
It probably doesnt have as many as the cube but there definitely are a good amout of great games for the Wii. I mean Xenoblade Chronicles, Twilight Princess, and Galaxy are all legendary. Yeah Twilight Princess in on the GC but it's not the same.

User Info: Cherrypoptart

Cherrypoptart
1 year ago#74
BimmyLee posted...

@Cherry, that's great, thanks for that link. It is the NTSC version indeed, he mentions it in one of the comments. I counted 467 knife slashes (give or take, it was difficult to tell at times), that's insane haha. There's one thing though; the video guy said, "I only used the 'Ditman Glitch' to fit the video in the 10 minute limitation", so he's implying it is possible to knife him without ditman. Unfortunately he doesn't say how long does it take without ditman, or if takes the same number of slashes. I know you've said you've tried without ditman for around an hour, unsuccessfully, so I'm assuming you did WAY more than 467 slashes and he still didn't die.

As far as I know that is the only video of it being done on the NTSC GCN version. The author, Jaidabecca, posts here from time to time. I guess we'd have to ask him.

slaterastle posted...
Well if you don't own the GC US version then which version is the best?

Right on. Why the Zweihandler? Right now I'm all about Great Scythe but that could change.

I love a good greatsword. My first playthrough I used the uchigatana, which was fun, but I would say I had more fun using the Zwei. Used it in Dark Souls II as well.

slaterastle
1 year ago#75
Jaidabecca is a girl's name.

Is Zweihandler better than the Black Knight Sword or Astora's?

User Info: Sedated Cricket

Sedated Cricket
1 year ago#76
I have been watching various reviews on youtube about RE5 and 6 and given how much some of them trash those two games it makes me kinda want to go back and run through RE4 again for old times sakes because the consensus appears to be that, out of all the new age RE games that have been the trend since RE4, RE4 seems to be the best most polished and not-as-gimmicky experience among them

like some of the reviews make RE6 sound pretty atrocious, and then some other reviews make RE5 sound pretty atrocious too, which I guess can be quite damning for someone like myslef who hasn't played either of them yet, leaving me not too sure if I really want to tbh

but I found this to be quite hilarious actually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0VKuFttNQA

Like imagine if Wesker was actually portrayed like that throughout the series, oh my lol
just play the game... worry about your sanity afterwards ~riddlebox89

slaterastle
1 year ago#77
Is that the normal voice there?

Sedated Cricket
1 year ago#78
I believe it is a character model swap from Irving to Wesker so yeah I think that must be what Irving normally sounds like

slaterastle
1 year ago#79
Ok good to know, have you played all the resident evils?

Sedated Cricket
1 year ago#80
no only RE2 and 4, I have beat them both multiple times though and began playing both from around their times of release

I have had a copy RE3 Nemesis for like six or seven years now and began playing it a couple times along the way but it keeps getting pushed back onto back burner along with all the other giant mountain of backlog I have yet to get around to

it sits right there next to Silent Hill 2 and 3 which I also began playing a bit of 2 awhile back but again haven't been able to make time to give them some meaningful playtime, same with Indigo Prophecy quite an underrated little gem that I've always wanted to go back to at some point as well

to be honest though I remember the few hrs of SH2 I did play it left me feeling unsure if I would ever bring myself play further in it since the atmosphere just srsly creeped me the f*** out, plus the notion that if I ever did play it all the way through it would then suddenly lose that creepiness factor for not being unfamiliar anymore, part of me wants to keep it that way because no other game has made me want to crap my pants as much as that
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 4
  3. Am I the only one who thinks the last boss is super easy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived