Am I the only one who thinks the last boss is super easy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 4
  3. Am I the only one who thinks the last boss is super easy?

User Info: slaterastle

slaterastle
1 year ago#81
Well if you don't want to experience the fullness of what Silent Hill 2 has to offer then you will never know how creepy it truly is. I have yet to play that one but am looking forward to it someday.

So that means you havent played the original. Is that one considered worse than the 3 after it?

Have you played Undertale, Slender the 8 pages, Lisa the Painful RPG, Earthbound, Off, or Space Funeral?

User Info: JoveHack

JoveHack
1 year ago#82
slaterastle posted...
So that means you havent played the original. Is that one considered worse than the 3 after it

Silent Hill 1 is easily the best game in the series, imho. The fuzzier graphics just give it even more of a nightmare feel. And running around at night makes it worse. Try running past enormous windmills and circus rides in the dark.

The monsters are just as disturbing as the ones in Silent Hill 2. And the ones in SH2 are very disturbing.

There's the rust/blood/fecal matter texture/color which creeps me out just thinking about it.

Plus, the game goes from semi-normal, to alternate world, to almost as normal, to worse alternate world, etc, etc. It's like a roller coaster ride, the lows making the drops even worse.

You fight monsters you can't quite make out, with a camera you can't quite control, using weapons that don't quite work.

And everyone should experience the walk down the alley.

Word of warning, the official map is wrong in one critical area.
Jove the Sleep Depraved
"You're like the only nice person on GameFaqs!" - Giinjii

User Info: Cherrypoptart

Cherrypoptart
1 year ago#83
The scariest game I've every played is Anmesia: The Dark Descent. Still haven't finished that one.

Now I can't decide if I want to play RE4 again or Dark Souls.

User Info: Sedated Cricket

Sedated Cricket
1 year ago#84
yes I have played earthbound and slenderman

slaterastle posted...
Well if you don't want to experience the fullness of what Silent Hill 2 has to offer then you will never know how creepy it truly is.

But I have experienced some of it and I can see how creepy it is.

You sound like you never had that feeling where you wished you could go back and play a game like it was the first time you ever played it to recapture teh feelz of what it was like to be playing it for your first time
just play the game... worry about your sanity afterwards ~riddlebox89

slaterastle
1 year ago#85
So after your sentence regarding Silent Hill 2, which game are you talking about? Is 3 worse than 1 and 2?

I've heard Amnesia is quite scary. If you are only considering RE4 or Dark Souls, I think RE4 is more fun but Dark Souls is more fulfilling plus you've played RE4 a ton already correct? But you are the only one who can make that decision. I dont know if I'll ever play Dark Souls again after I beat it. I am gonna play Demons Souls for sure tho. I wonder what Souls game will come next.

I most certainly have had the feeling you are talking about. It makes me want to make a YouTube channel to capture the reactions cus they only come once. But you havent finished the game so the parts you havent done will be fresh to you.

Slenderman is ridiculously scary to me. Do you think Silent Hill 2 is scarier? Did you enjoy your Earthbound experience? Why havent you played Undertale? Yes it has a toxic fanbase but that's completely irrelevant because it is only an offline singleplayer game. If you ignore the toxicity and the hatred you'll find a great game. If you havent looked up anything on it, dont. Play it blind, it's the best way. Lisa is debatably funnier/better and Off/Space Funeral are free but all those games are low key and kinda have an accquired taste so I feel you there.

Cherrypoptart
1 year ago#86
Definitely started playing Dark Souls. I didn't want to hook up my GC or Wii. Lazy.

slaterastle
1 year ago#87
Nice! Where are you in the game? I'm grinding in the painted world or ariamis

Cherrypoptart
1 year ago#88
Just beat the Bell Gargoyles and rang the first bell

slaterastle
1 year ago#89
Nice dude those guys are hard. You're moving quicker than me lol. Have you ever tried killing the asylum demom the first time you see it on a new character with the tiny being ring as your starting gift? It's insanity.

User Info: dxm8975

dxm8975
1 year ago#90
slaterastle posted...
So after your sentence regarding Silent Hill 2, which game are you talking about? Is 3 worse than 1 and 2?

I've heard Amnesia is quite scary. If you are only considering RE4 or Dark Souls, I think RE4 is more fun but Dark Souls is more fulfilling plus you've played RE4 a ton already correct? But you are the only one who can make that decision. I dont know if I'll ever play Dark Souls again after I beat it. I am gonna play Demons Souls for sure tho. I wonder what Souls game will come next.

I most certainly have had the feeling you are talking about. It makes me want to make a YouTube channel to capture the reactions cus they only come once. But you havent finished the game so the parts you havent done will be fresh to you.

Slenderman is ridiculously scary to me. Do you think Silent Hill 2 is scarier? Did you enjoy your Earthbound experience? Why havent you played Undertale? Yes it has a toxic fanbase but that's completely irrelevant because it is only an offline singleplayer game. If you ignore the toxicity and the hatred you'll find a great game. If you havent looked up anything on it, dont. Play it blind, it's the best way. Lisa is debatably funnier/better and Off/Space Funeral are free but all those games are low key and kinda have an accquired taste so I feel you there.

So what's the difference between Dark Souls and Demon Souls ? As for the latter I've heard of the name, but no idea what the games are like in reality...

Also I've never played any of the games of Silent Hill series, but aside from the gaming system they looked appealing as the horror game and as myself a fan of horror games and horror movies. :)
My RE4 Records - Separate Ways : 26:18
Mercenaries - Village : 207700 / Castle : 319470 / Base : 188400 (Ada : 185700) / Water World : 203600 (Ada : 200300)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 4
  3. Am I the only one who thinks the last boss is super easy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived