Winslow walker (zombie) on The Walking Dead S07E10 New Best Friends - RE4 homage

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 4
  3. Winslow walker (zombie) on The Walking Dead S07E10 New Best Friends - RE4 homage

User Info: Albert-Wesker

Albert-Wesker
9 months ago#1
The walker known as Winslow appeared on the most recent episode of The Walking Dead (Season 7, Episode 10 "New Best Friends"). Although obviously not exactly identical, from the previews he immediately reminded me of the iron maidens from Resident Evil 4.

Here's a picture:

http://i67.tinypic.com/2eduzrl.png

User Info: JoveHack

JoveHack
9 months ago#2
Albert-Wesker posted...
The walker known as Winslow appeared on the most recent episode of The Walking Dead (Season 7, Episode 10 "New Best Friends"). Although obviously not exactly identical, from the previews he immediately reminded me of the iron maidens from Resident Evil 4.

It's very close indeed. It would be tough to believe there was no influence from Resident Evil 4.
Jove the Sleep Depraved
"You're like the only nice person on GameFaqs!" - Giinjii
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 4
  3. Winslow walker (zombie) on The Walking Dead S07E10 New Best Friends - RE4 homage

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived