Anyone else feel like the bonus weapons are useless if you want to have fun?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 4
  3. Anyone else feel like the bonus weapons are useless if you want to have fun?

User Info: STARS-Legend

STARS-Legend
7 months ago#1
-Chicago Typewriter
-Handcannon
-Infinite Launcher

Especially the Chicago typewriter, it just saps any amount of fun out of the game. You can't lose or have much trouble unless you're trying to.

Why do you use them if you do? When I played with them, I nearly put down the game for good.

Are there any ways of playing with these weapons to make the game actually fun? Let's hear some if you have any ideas.

User Info: Final_Saint

Final_Saint
7 months ago#2
not at all, Buying these guns allowed me to breeze through the game multiple times, collecting supplies and money. Then after 2-3 playthroughs I was able to play the game any way I wanted. Pistols only, TMP only, ect.

I ONLY used them to gain supplies without wasting supplies. Once I had a good stock, I sold em and never bought them back.

Also speed runs.
I Have My Own List Of Power Levels.

User Info: Cherrypoptart

Cherrypoptart
7 months ago#3
Like I posted in another thread, the bonus weapons are only fun for half a playthrough, then they get boring because they make the game too easy. BRB, killing bosses in 12 seconds with chicago typewriter.

User Info: Veedrock-

Veedrock-
7 months ago#4
I'll never not enjoy the Handcannon.
________________Call me Vee: A DoR Original________________
You aren't grown up when you think pokemon is childish. ~Mirage312
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 4
  3. Anyone else feel like the bonus weapons are useless if you want to have fun?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived