How many Hand Grenades are there in the game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 4
  3. How many Hand Grenades are there in the game?

User Info: STARS-Legend

STARS-Legend
8 months ago#1
If anybody knows how many (green) hand grenades are in the game (only predetermined ones, not random drops), please tell me. Also, throw in the others if you know, too.

User Info: JoveHack

JoveHack
8 months ago#2
STARS-Legend posted...
If anybody knows how many (green) hand grenades are in the game (only predetermined ones, not random drops), please tell me. Also, throw in the others if you know, too.

I expect BimmyLee to know. I also expected him to show up by now.

There are a lot of them, that's for sure. I used to store up a dozen red grenades alone.
Jove the Sleep Depraved
"You're like the only nice person on GameFaqs!" - Giinjii

User Info: este914

este914
8 months ago#3
@BimmyLee
This Space For Rent.

User Info: BimmyLee

BimmyLee
7 months ago#4
Haha, I did see Jove's post the other day but I didn't reply because I didn't know the answer. Btw, good to know typing an ''@'' before the username notifies said user... I got a ''1'' next to my mailbox informing me someone had summoned me ¬_¬

I semi-lazily run through the game in my head and came up with 23 green-grenades (please correct me if you remember additional ones):

1-1: 3
1-2: 0
1-3: 2
2-1: 1
2-2: 1
2-3: 2
3-1: 2
3-2: 0
3-3: 0
3-4: 0
4-1: 2
4-2: 2
4-3: 1
4-4: 0
5-1: 2
5-2: 0
5-3: 2
5-4: 2
F-C: 1
Total: 23

The one I'm less confident is 4-4 having 0, but I can't remember a green there. USA-GC has many differences on items placement, so I'm not sure the values match that version.

User Info: este914

este914
7 months ago#5
@BimmyLee

Bravo if you remember that off the top of your head

And glad I can be your first notification! :)
This Space For Rent.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 4
  3. How many Hand Grenades are there in the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived