The Tactical Vest

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 4
  3. The Tactical Vest

User Info: BlueJester007

BlueJester007
3 months ago#1
Why is it that in every other version of this game, the Tactical Veat is not available on Pro mode?

Seems dumb.
Donald Trump has trumped everyone.
If this offends you, email your complaints to idontgiveacrap@growupyoumoron.net

User Info: Mookiethebold

Mookiethebold
3 months ago#2
Pro is supposed to be a challenge. A damage-reducing vest removes the challenge. Not that pro is all that difficult anyway, but still.
high noise low output

User Info: Cherrypoptart

Cherrypoptart
3 months ago#3
BlueJester007 posted...
Why is it that in every other version of this game, the Tactical Veat is not available on Pro mode?

Seems dumb.

Have I seen you somewhere? (Just kidding)

That does seem a little odd to me that other versions don't have the vest, I guess I didn't know that. It seems like other versions made the game easier in other ways, such as having more damage for the knife and less enemies on screen at one time (I think that is a true stat anyway), so maybe it has something to do with that.

Otherwise, what Mookie said.

User Info: BlueJester007

BlueJester007
3 months ago#4
Eh, you can create your own challenges in this game - one of the best things about it. Just feels like they are taking out content for the superficial reason to make things harder.

Also, anyone notice that the Green Gem and Purple Gem in the Castle have swapped locations in more recent ports?

The green gem used to be on a statue in that King/Queen Grail room.
The purple gem used to be on a wall directly across from that platform when you first meet Salazar.

Now they are swapped.
Donald Trump has trumped everyone.
If this offends you, email your complaints to idontgiveacrap@growupyoumoron.net
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 4
  3. The Tactical Vest

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived