NeoRyujin's 4D Escapades, Part III!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
  3. NeoRyujin's 4D Escapades, Part III!

User Info: Forced_Fruition

Forced_Fruition
1 year ago#41
congrats, so does the quest to 4D Freya begin or are stopping here to preserve your sanity?

I have only ever gotten Sophia and Luther, never even seen the others. Meteor Swarm does hurt but I usually end up taking more damage from Fayt overall in that fight.
PSN: Cannan216
3DS FC: 5387 - 0266 - 3798

User Info: NeoRyujinZ

NeoRyujinZ
1 year ago#42
I was thinking about getting the BTs for fighting Peppita in the Urssa Lava Temple first. Then, I was thinking about starting a new 4D file but with Peppita. I'm getting extremely sick of Albe nowl; him repeating "worm," "maggot" and "fool" over and over makes me want to choke him. Now I remember why I don't bring him along after the first time I picked him as an optional.

That, and he contributes so little to the party. Even Roger could contribute more than he can, and he does less overall cumulative damage than Cliff! Also he has that FT - Charge/Raging Helmet combo.

I'm not going any further with postgame 4D after the Urssa Lava Temple Peppy fight, until I have her in my party.
Still waiting on a game in 2017 to perk my interest. So far the only game I want next year is Dragon Quest Heroes II.

User Info: SheenavsKilley

SheenavsKilley
1 year ago#43
NeoRyujinZ posted...
I'm getting extremely sick of Albe nowl; him repeating "worm," "maggot" and "fool" over and over makes me want to choke him.

Only Dias does it correctly, even Arumat doesn't sound right.

NeoRyujinZ
1 year ago#44
Probably going to be the last boss update in 4D, until I catch up to where I left off in my new 4D game w/ Peppita.

Peppita & Hodge Podge: The Chimera enemy tagging along with Peppy was more annoying than the girl herself, so I tried to have Cliff and Mirage take care of it while I went for Peppita w/ Fayt. Once the Chimera enemy was down, Peps didn't stood a chance. It's not like she's going to counter us...right?

Nope, only players can counter with Peppy. At least that's what I know so far.
Still waiting on a game in 2017 to perk my interest. So far the only game I want next year is Dragon Quest Heroes II.

User Info: Forced_Fruition

Forced_Fruition
1 year ago#45
Yeah that's about how I feel about him, he only seems to be worth the slot if Peppita is in the party.

Even then I'd still want Nel most of the time. I love my Lightning Chains -_-

He does ok with Mirage too.

Unless were talking randoms then he does fine.
PSN: Cannan216
3DS FC: 5387 - 0266 - 3798

NeoRyujinZ
1 year ago#46
While finally getting the Bonus Battle Gauge up in Whipple in my new 4D file, I encountered something freaky. All of a sudden, there was a flash and the next thing I knew, the windows and text are all glitchy.

I was like, "Nope" and turned the PS2 off.

...I need a break from SO3 anyway.

NeoRyujinZ
1 year ago#47
Oh, right. Merry Christmas, SO3 forum community!

User Info: Mad_Cartoonist

Mad_Cartoonist
1 year ago#48
Merry X'Mas!!

Well, technically, "belated" for me, cuz it's already 26th here XD
President of the Sophia Esteed Eternal FanClub. Members: 38
"YOU WILL LISTEN TO MY PLOT ADVANCING LECTURE! GOT IT!?" - Noire

NeoRyujinZ
1 year ago#49
Happy New Year!
Just about to go into Shrine of Kaddan for the 1st time in my 2nd 4D file.

NeoRyujinZ
1 year ago#50
Basically a bump post.

Peppita has entered the building. Let the wrecking commence.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
  3. NeoRyujin's 4D Escapades, Part III!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived