10 More Years

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: NeoRyujinZ

NeoRyujinZ
11 months ago#21
@Mad_Cartoonist I actually was able to beat 4D Freya at about half an hour.

I could just do what you do, and control Sophia 100% of the time for that BT, but I was getting really worn out with the 4D file. I just wanted the fight to be over :/
Disgaea 5 AND both Dragon Quest Heroes games for Nintendo Switch? (Spits the Pepsi out of his mouth) DAMN IT NINTENDO!!!

User Info: Mad_Cartoonist

Mad_Cartoonist
11 months ago#22
i feel you. I feel you >___>
President of the Sophia Esteed Eternal FanClub. Members: 38
"YOU WILL LISTEN TO MY PLOT ADVANCING LECTURE! GOT IT!?" - Noire

User Info: Quasher

Quasher
11 months ago#23
Wishful thinking, but I hope they use the higher-res character models exclusively in this port, if the swap would be simple. I think the whole cast save Mirage and Adray have 'em. Or maybe the extra detail only applies to their faces, but I specifically remember poor Cliff switching to his lower quality model for cutscenes for most of Disc 2.
cats are OK - purrr
dogs are OK - wooof

User Info: XRhinehartX

XRhinehartX
11 months ago#24
-remembers the time he defeated Freya on 4D solo with Maria and took no damage- Ah, memories...
"Listen to this guy, he's got your back." - Ecclesiastes273

User Info: Mad_Cartoonist

Mad_Cartoonist
11 months ago#25
Quasher posted...
but I specifically remember poor Cliff switching to his lower quality model for cutscenes for most of Disc 2.

They really did that? O___O
President of the Sophia Esteed Eternal FanClub. Members: 38
"YOU WILL LISTEN TO MY PLOT ADVANCING LECTURE! GOT IT!?" - Noire

User Info: Quasher

Quasher
10 months ago#26
Yeah, although maybe it just affected pretty much everyone more often in Disc 2 because of having to have more than Fayt Cliff and Nel on the screen at the same time?
cats are OK - purrr
dogs are OK - wooof

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived