Vexx fans here

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Vexx
  3. Vexx fans here

User Info: zeppelin_64

zeppelin_64
9 years ago#11
haha yeah it took me awhile to get used to pc controls too

User Info: Wolverine109

Wolverine109
9 years ago#12
I just stick with my console/s. Also, I started Oblivion the other day, it's pretty fun although I'm not usually a fan of RPGs. The character took a fair amount of time to make (you can change every little detail of their face.... it's insane).
GT: VVolverin3
^ That's with 2 "V"s not a "W" ^

zeppelin_64
9 years ago#13
Oblivion looks like ****, it doesn't look appealing, no offense.

Wolverine109
9 years ago#14
Hahaha fair enough. I only bought it cause I submitted to the pressure from a lot of my mates who have it and love it. The combat sucks (just one button, and there's no combos or anything), but it's still reasonably enjoyable. But like I said before I'm not usually a fan of RPGs, so who knows how long I'll stick with it. Indeed, as fun as I said it was, I did spend most of todays gaming playing Ninja Gaiden Black, cause, as I've mentioned numerous times, it's just so awesome. Oh, also, I'm a fan of ancient mythology and fictional worlds (for example, Lord of the Rings) like the one represented in Oblivion so I find the story interesting.

zeppelin_64
9 years ago#15
If you like mythology check out God Of War series. Greek gods and all that stuff. Combat is great in that game. Everything is good int hat game.

Wolverine109
9 years ago#16
Yeah, it looks awesome and I've been told by several people that it's awesome but I don't have a PS2. I guess I could buy one but I don't really have much money anymore, and now that Christmas is over I get less shifts at work. =P

zeppelin_64
9 years ago#17
haha PS2's are actually quite cheap now...maybe $100 bucks for a slim nowadays. Great deal.

Wolverine109
9 years ago#18
Yeah they are cheap here as well, and still selling well. You gotta hand it to the PS2, still chipping in there even with a whole new generation of consoles, the Xbox and Gamecube can't make that claim.

zeppelin_64
9 years ago#19
Ya but PS2 will be done soon, considering it's big money makers like God Of War, GTA series, FF series, etc. are moving on to the next gen.

Wolverine109
9 years ago#20
Yeah, although isn't the next God of War going to be on the PS2? Or was it on the PSP? I forget....
  1. Boards
  2. Vexx
  3. Vexx fans here

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived