Vexx fans here

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Vexx
  3. Vexx fans here

User Info: Wolverine109

Wolverine109
9 years ago#451
Hey Old Lady, good to see (?) you again.

Livin' in Sin - Godsmack
GT: VVolverin3
^ That's with 2 "V"s not a "W" ^

User Info: Old_Lady

Old_Lady
9 years ago#452
Going pretty well, zep; how about you? Good for you for getting Heart of Darkness! That game will make you crazy sometimes, but it's one of my favorite side-scrollers. The only ones I can think of that I loved more were the old Oddworld games. Just stick to it and practice -- if I can do it, you can!

Oops - duty calls. Be back later.

User Info: zeppelin_64

zeppelin_64
9 years ago#453
ooo Oddworld. I wanted to try that series, but isn't there only 2 games in it? btw Wolverine, I might get a 360 for my birthday which is in a week and a day! And I'll get Live! So we could play!
I'm not going with the Wii because it's Nintendo and... well... I have testicles.- minort 138

User Info: KFHEWUI

KFHEWUI
9 years ago#454
360 is a great system. Mmmkay... However, Assassin's Creed is not a good game, mmkay.

Hello, Old Lady, how have ye been?

Heart of Darkness is a great game. I will probably never play it again since I all ready beat it on HARD MODE! BWAHAHA! That final part of the game is complete nightmare on hard mode. Mmkay...
5 out of 4 people have trouble with fractions.
"The quarterback is toast!" Theo from Die Hard.

Wolverine109
9 years ago#455
"btw Wolverine, I might get a 360 for my birthday which is in a week and a day! And I'll get Live! So we could play!"

Sick as. Get Call of Duty 4, cause that's the only thing I play on Live. xD
Only problem is the time difference, and also in less than a week Ninja Gaiden 2 is launched and (bearing in mind that Ninja Gaiden Black is my favourite game of all time) I'll probably be playing that and only that for a while.

And yeah, don't bother with Assassin's Creed, it's boring. (I wrote a review for it, it's on this site if you want to read it) =P

User Info: KFHEWUI

KFHEWUI
9 years ago#456
And yeah, don't bother with Assassin's Creed, it's boring. (I wrote a review for it, it's on this site if you want to read it) =P

Finally some one else who agrees. Good graphics can not hide the repetitive nature and the poor story telling of a game.

I also want NG II. Too bad it really probably be the last and DoA is most likely dead now since, Tomonobu Itagaki is leaving Team Ninja.
5 out of 4 people have trouble with fractions.
"The quarterback is toast!" Theo from Die Hard.

Wolverine109
9 years ago#457
Getting NG2 in like 2 days.... I'm getting twitchy. >_<

zeppelin_64
9 years ago#458
ahh I was grounded this weekend for failing English. But I'm not failing now because I handed in the essay. Couldn't listen to music, play videogames, computer, or watch TV. It sucked.
I'm not going with the Wii because it's Nintendo and... well... I have testicles.- minort 138

Wolverine109
9 years ago#459
Hahah, you gotta lift your game mate.

Indestructible - Disturbed

zeppelin_64
9 years ago#460
Saints Of Los Angeles- Motley Crue
  1. Boards
  2. Vexx
  3. Vexx fans here

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived