Guiness Book of World records has listed FFXI as the hardest game there is...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XI
  3. Guiness Book of World records has listed FFXI as the hardest game there is...

User Info: hotpiercedguy

hotpiercedguy
7 years ago#1
...to get 1000/1000 achievement points for on XBOX360.

Just a random quip.

get your paper up and not focus on another's grammer on a game site, its all bout money and you ant making any posted on here.-TheGreatAmazo

User Info: cyco

cyco
7 years ago#2
Really? Not that boxing game where you have to get ranked #1 world wide, and the only way to get there is beat the current title holder?

User Info: cyco

cyco
7 years ago#3
Fight Night Round 4. That would get my vote.

User Info: Vana diel hero

Vana diel hero
7 years ago#4
What's the hard achievements? I never looked into them...
Call me Kyolux...

User Info: Puzzle_box

Puzzle_box
7 years ago#5
So TS has only 95/1000.

Sure, random casual player A will cap out in 4 months on his first job, but what about the people who cap out and have all the gear in 3 weeks? MoH

User Info: SeathYamashira

SeathYamashira
7 years ago#6
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/final-fantasy-xi/achievements/

Accordingly, there's more than 1000/1000 now. And it doesn't look to be THAT hard. I had originally thought that relics gave achievements, but its mostly getting all jobs to 75, beating a bunch of quests and nation quests, and stuff that you would achieve just by playing the game.
Phoenix >> BRD75, THF75, WAR75, RNG75, SCH70
FFXI has a lot of skanky outfits.

User Info: Los Grak

Los Grak
7 years ago#7
Maybe they say it's the hardest because there are no other players around anymore that can help you obtain those achievements.

->
"Maybe the bullet insulted your little sister...missing your bionic turkey leg...it really hurt your feelings [for] -147 hit points?" SavingPrincess

hotpiercedguy
7 years ago#8
Relic weapon IS an achievment, although it's bugged (lots of 360 achievments for many games are sometimes).

get your paper up and not focus on another's grammer on a game site, its all bout money and you ant making any posted on here.-TheGreatAmazo

hotpiercedguy
7 years ago#9
For slight lulz:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=927749&topic=53388349

User Info: SiegeTF

SiegeTF
7 years ago#10
I have someone in my shell who claims to be 14/th overall for FFXI acheivements.
"You must understand leon is a white hero in Re4 and spain is caucasian as well." ~ Potatotaru (regarding racism in Resident Evil 4&5)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XI
  3. Guiness Book of World records has listed FFXI as the hardest game there is...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived