New Game: Funnest Evil Build....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  3. New Game: Funnest Evil Build....

User Info: MurphysGhost

MurphysGhost
9 years ago#1
So, I think I'm gonna play KotOR again before I move on to the next game on my list (Okami). My first playthrough was 100% lightside- I always tried to be as 'good' as possible and act the way I'd imagine Jedi would.

Now, I'm thinking the exact opposite: 100% evil. Rob, kill, and most of all, hilariously insult.

What do you folks think is a really fun dark-side build? My light-sider is a Lv 7 Soldier / Consular, which proved to be quite a powerful build. Stasis field plus master speed plus master flurry pretty much allowed this character to dominate.

For dark side, I'm thinking Scoundrel-Guardian or maybe Scout-Sentinel. I want my dark sider to be able to repair HK, and I'd also like a good Stealth rating for carrying out sneak attacks and generally being an evil bastard. Other than that, he'll use a double-blade, so no dueling or two-weapon feats needed (unless I really need them before the switch; hope not).

Suggestions?

User Info: BestGamerEver

BestGamerEver
9 years ago#2
doesnt double blade need the dual wield feat upgrades to be effective anyways
i ain't happy, i'm feeling glad,i got sunshine, in a bag,i'm useless, but not for long,the future is comin' on
-Gorillaz

User Info: skytraveler

skytraveler
9 years ago#3
Yes it does.
Look, I'm trying to be a gentleman about this. Just get down on your knees and stick your ass in the air.
-Jack Nicholson (The Two Jakes)

User Info: 128Mb_MP3

128Mb_MP3
9 years ago#4
most fun*
Number of people who have responded to this signature:26
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=of4o0o&s=3

User Info: Jack_Lamont

Jack_Lamont
9 years ago#5
actually, IIRC due to a glitch, you do not have to have the dual wielding feat to effectively use a double bladed lightsaber....

BUT using two sabers gives you twice the cutting power and twice the upgrades....

<_<
>_>

before you start...take a look at this...

darthmalak.cjb.net

slice through all enemies on your own with the greatest of ease....after Taris of course....
The Clan Lamont, defeated, but never destroyed.
Ne parcas nec spernas.

User Info: Phr34kyMonkey

Phr34kyMonkey
9 years ago#6
The only fun evil build is Scout/Counselor

You did it kinda odd going Soldier/Counselor as LS, which gets no powers that dominate except wave.

Darksiders lack power in this game because they don't get self buffers.
Gamertag: CuRRyMoFo

User Info: Will_1231

Will_1231
9 years ago#7
Look at our FAQ for info on every build, provided by Fro, aka MiserumFatae.
"Well that was then, and this is now, and this is a chair, and that's a lamp, and you have boobies, and I'm gonna find that trophy!" - Peter Griffin

User Info: MurphysGhost

MurphysGhost
9 years ago#8
There is no FAQ in the section that lists any of "will_1231", "Fro" or "MiserumFatae" as author :(

Regardless, I wasn't necessarily looking for in-depth info. Mostly just fishing for fun builds.

The board is pretty dead, though. I've already started my Dark Side game anyway, so it doesn't matter anymore.

I went for a Scoundrel, and I'm going to class-change to Guardian.

User Info: Will_1231

Will_1231
9 years ago#9
I meant the board faq... >.>
"Well that was then, and this is now, and this is a chair, and that's a lamp, and you have boobies, and I'm gonna find that trophy!" - Peter Griffin
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  3. New Game: Funnest Evil Build....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived