funny thing

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: aolhater

aolhater
7 years ago#201
Got up to question number 39, I'll try finishing it later.
Friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

aolhater
7 years ago#202
Holy crap that was hard. . .I gave up lol.

I watched the YouTube replay on it and it was all insane. I liked the one where they had the numbers from Lost in there lol.
Friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

User Info: NinersFan1977

NinersFan1977
7 years ago#203
Hmm.....it's Mario and aol! Hi there!!!!

aolhater
7 years ago#204
???

Mar, did you leave the door unlocked again to the clubhouse? I see someone wandered in.

In six weeks of posting here, I honestly can say I thought no one else would post on here for sure. Welcome to the show NinersFan, we could use the extra company.

NinersFan1977
7 years ago#205
You two seem familiar to me......have we met before?

aolhater
7 years ago#206
Thats GOTTA be Dakota's other account! He (or she?) posted on this topic and the other one about 2 minutes apart so only through this assumption can I assume it is Dakota. . .or is it?

NinersFan1977
7 years ago#207
I don't know what you are talking about. It's a mystery, I guess.

aolhater
7 years ago#208
Mystery smystery. . .I just have a gut feeling that is *IS* Dakota in sheeps skin posing as NinersFan1977. . .according to the two different times posted on this and the other Splinter Cell topic, logic concludes that it is you Dakota. . .plus not to mention the fact you mentioned about having a second account on here. . . Hmmmm. . .too much Sherlock Holmes for now. . .

aolhater
7 years ago#209
Hey Mario guy, today I was playing around with my cigarette lighter (but I don't smoke, so I do consider myself pro-life. . .but sadly yes, I do drink coffee) and I got it to shoot out this 6-inch flame out of it! Almost got my eyebrows singed (is that hows its pronounced?) from the blast wave. . . There's this little control lever on it that controls the intensity of the lighter. . .and well knowing me. . .I sorta daringly put it on maximum power. Guess I won't do that again!

aolhater
7 years ago#210
DEATH TO ELMO!!! (the red annoying puppet from Sesame Street. . .) part 1. . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdn8gQkHyHI

DEATH TO ELMO PART 2!!! (a lot funnier than the last one, zoom ahead to 2:10 for the good part)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa91tn-1tlw

DEATH TO ELMO PART 3!!! (one where he gets shot out of a mortar)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxMzDpC0Zt4

DEATH TO ELMO PART 4!!! (and my personal favorite. . .DEATH BY FIRING SQUAD!!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZY3Xa9mS2U
Hee hee hee! This is by far my favorite Elmo-Death clip. They put some explosives in him which blow up on contact when hit by gunfire.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived