Are there any games out like this today?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II
  3. Are there any games out like this today?

User Info: Cu3

Cu3
8 years ago#1
I used to play this game years ago. I loved it. I loved designing my characters and running different levels with other people...it wasn't a complex game, but it was fun, especially when grouping up with people.

I played the new PSO for 360 and didn't like it at all. It's really nothing like this IMO.

So my question is: Are there any games like this out right now? Are there any games like this coming out soon? Did I just have a bad experience with the one for 360 and should give it another shot?

Hi.

User Info: Suibom

Suibom
8 years ago#2
If you're looking for a good hack n slash dungeon crawler, and have a 360, Sacred 2 is coming out in May, and Too Human has been out for awhile.

Too Human has gotten WAY more hate than it deserves, but at it's core, it's a lot like PSO. There's 5 classes to choose from, four levels to play through in the main story, online co-op, and it's a loot-hunters dream come true.

Most places have it for around $20, and some, like Target, are dropping it at $5.
| ONLY ON XBOX| Jump In.
| AND XBOX 360 | GT: Kuriakon

User Info: pc360

pc360
8 years ago#3
I suggest World of Warcraft. Dont knock it till you try it... Jaspaller, do you have WoW? or the desire to play WoW? Cause I could always use another runnin buddy on Doomhammer...
WoW- Undertovv- lvl 70 Fire Mage / Opana lvl 47 Human Warrior
PSOX- Vega lvl 200 RAmarl - Oran / Undertow lvl 194 RAcast - Redria PSU- Vega lvl 150 H Guntecher

User Info: Jaspaller

Jaspaller
8 years ago#4
No desire to play WoW at all. I'm not much for PC gaming anymore. Only games you'll ever see me play on a PC nowadays are PSOBB or CS1.6
XBLGT: Jaspaller
Wii60er

User Info: TwinTwist

TwinTwist
8 years ago#5
Yeah, I miss PSO... I may have to check out Too Human. Didn't know it was in the same style-ish as PSO. I just stopped my PSU license. And have yet to close my FF XI account... which is coming. I just do NOT have the time for such an overlarge, MMORPG, go-around-the-world-to-acquire-extreme-rare-item for 12+ hours after crafting 12+ hours, level up for 248 hours just to be able to do Step A! Ugh. And no, I don't have WoW neither, dont have a PC powerful enough to play it.
"We're in the middle of a desert. Phoney, give 'im a dollar!" - Phone Bone
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II
  3. Are there any games out like this today?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived