I got a horrible habbit everytime the radio plays "Four Little Diamonds."

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
  3. I got a horrible habbit everytime the radio plays "Four Little Diamonds."

User Info: BlueFlameBat

BlueFlameBat
9 years ago#1
Everytime that song comes on the radio when I'm driving in that game, I just have to piss the cops off and get into a police chase. I don't know why. I guess it just makes great chase music. Don't tell my driving instructor though; he/she probably wouldn't understand. I'm 80% sure I would not drive recklessly in real life even if that song came on the car radio.
... okay, maybe 65% sure.
A lot of liberals actually love God. Most of them just don't use God as justification for terrible actions.

User Info: PesmergasSword

PesmergasSword
9 years ago#2
Its Flash FM in general that does that to you.
Now the Proud Owner of the "Man Most Comfortable In Womens Clothing" Award

User Info: dungeonking2003

dungeonking2003
9 years ago#3
We got the same habit, but I usually do that when "Looking for the Perfect Beat" is playing. I don't know why, though...
“I'm lucky to have this God-given talent, that my dad gave me.” ~ an NBA player on his skills

User Info: nomad_mu

nomad_mu
9 years ago#4
For some reason I love to run over people while "comin' atcha live" is playing.

*singing comin' atcha live* thump thump. [police radio] suspect last seen in a fire truck.
If we keep our heads and stick together we'll be just fine. *gunshot* head gets blown off. Chinese guy, San Andreas

User Info: dandude55555

dandude55555
9 years ago#5
I do it when Madhouse comes on.
Mario Kart DS Code: 180504699428 Wii Code: 7382113700523859(Dan) Diamond Code: 348013406184 Pearl Code: 227737151020(both Green) MOH: H2 persona: XxMegaDanxX
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
  3. I got a horrible habbit everytime the radio plays "Four Little Diamonds."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
The Vice City topicFooFightersFan88/17 7:03AM