Garages?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Giga_Bowser

Giga_Bowser
9 years ago#1
I only got to like the third mission of this GTA for some reason, now I'm replaying it and I was wondering when do you get access to garages.
Top 3 Favorite Video Games : Donkey Kong Country (SNES), Super Mario World (SNES), Donkey Kong Country 2 : Diddy's Kong Quest (SNES)

User Info: brute_strength

brute_strength
9 years ago#2
Buy some property with a garage.
U.S.A.F.

Giga_Bowser
9 years ago#3
Can you do this at any time during the game? Like right after the start of the game?
Top 3 Favorite Video Games : Donkey Kong Country (SNES), Super Mario World (SNES), Donkey Kong Country 2 : Diddy's Kong Quest (SNES)

User Info: Super Sonic 5

Super Sonic 5
9 years ago#4
Yes, there are buildings in several locations with garages you could buy now.
---
No, the Kokiri were not lesbians! They were immortal. How is that even close? -kirbyvictorious
For my next miracle, Iím going to turn water intoÖ FUNK! - Jesus, Family Guy

Giga_Bowser
9 years ago#5
How do I find them? They're not marked on the map.

Giga_Bowser
9 years ago#6
Oh, and can I buy assets like the car showroom at any time?

User Info: Super Sonic 5

Super Sonic 5
9 years ago#7
For one of them, start at the hotel. Go west 2 blocks and south. There's a large staircase with a house icon on top.

The other 2 on the east island are near the Pay & Spray just north of the hardware store. You'll find them easily.

And you have to wait to buy the assets until a certain mission.
---
No, the Kokiri were not lesbians! They were immortal. How is that even close? -kirbyvictorious
For my next miracle, Iím going to turn water intoÖ FUNK! - Jesus, Family Guy

User Info: mgc2372

mgc2372
9 years ago#8

http://www.gtawh.com/vc/maps/properties.JPG

here is a map of all of the properties in vice city.the garage locations that you can buy at the beginning are ocean heights,links view and el swanko casa.they each have a one car garage.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
The Vice City topicFooFightersFan2713/24 4:03AM