More Employees (Non-Mod)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Movies
  3. More Employees (Non-Mod)

User Info: StrallenVarekus

StrallenVarekus
9 years ago#1
I played this game awhile back but stopped after awhile. I decided to start in again today, so I re-installed it and went looking for the old fix that was around way back when to have a constant line of potential employees waiting at all the buildings, only to discover that I couldn't find it anywhere. All that's available these days is a mod, the problem is way back when the fix didn't *need* a mod. If I remember right it was a simple alteration of an existing script in the game. Only I can't remember what the script was or what the specific alteration was.

So is there *anyone* who can remember the efficient way of applying said fix (as opposed to a mod that isn't even that effective)?
- The world is a sideshow, and we are it's freaks. -

User Info: Icetray86

Icetray86
9 years ago#2
I dunno. All I can think of is the More Employees Mod at FraasMovies.com. Other than that, I dunno...again.
  1. Boards
  2. The Movies
  3. More Employees (Non-Mod)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived