Does anyone still play this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Game & Watch Gallery 4
  3. Does anyone still play this game?

User Info: Geno64

Geno64
8 years ago#21
I haven't played this one in years (according to the pics, since mid 2004), but I actually got all 220 stars. IIRC, last 5-star I got was Donkey Kong Classic Hard. Frickin' hard.

Here's some pics
220 screen: http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3963/220starsrd9.jpg
Credits Finale: http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1249/thx4playhg1.jpg

---

User Info: ChickenatorRob

ChickenatorRob
8 years ago#22
just got the game today only 200 stars left yeah. but i remember playing the first one the octopus music is incredibly catchy.

User Info: TJF588

TJF588
8 years ago#23
Got a headphone adaptor offa the invariable-shipping-cost-of-five-dollars Nintendo Store site (for my third -- maybe second and a half? -- SPee), and I listened in on the songs... there is much more to 'em than you'd think listening to the monaural speaker of a GBA.

Also, I think the headphones that came with a somewhat off-brand MP3 player are very clear (that, or I just have bad memoral judgement of other experiences), with the downside being there's ear buds, which don't stay nor stay in that well on me.
"we must [...] learn to think ourselves fortunate whilst one remains whom the spoiler has not seized."
-- V. Frankenstein

User Info: ugg1020

ugg1020
8 years ago#24
Yes i still play this game. BTW does anyone have any tips on beating modern DK3. I can't get past 800.
Pearl FC: 2363 2980 2242 Mikey
Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

User Info: Supergoron

Supergoron
8 years ago#25
yes, I still play it.
Fighting a dragon with a sword =$20 , fighting a retro-age hippie with a baseball bat =priceless. -EARTHBOUND
Join the Earthbound Revolution @ Starmen.net

User Info: blackboy2222

blackboy2222
8 years ago#26
i still do its one of the best old games around.

User Info: ChickenatorRob

ChickenatorRob
8 years ago#27
To get past modern DK3 just fire all your shots at the begining in the middle refill one drop fire that shoot and repeat.

User Info: blackboy2222

blackboy2222
8 years ago#28
yeah thats the easist way to win

User Info: gamefreak940

gamefreak940
8 years ago#29
I still play this game, but I stink. I only have 35 stars.

User Info: AdamantBMage

AdamantBMage
8 years ago#30
Picked it up yesterday, amassed 75 stars in one evening.

Okay, I admit a number of them came from games I had played before on earlier galleries, and I'm familiar with the timing needed in the original G&W games from playing the hell out of said earlier games.
My nick's Adamant. I have a "no 1" that looks stupid. Would've changed it if I could without losing karma. So it's Adamant, not Adamanto or Adamantno.
  1. Boards
  2. Game & Watch Gallery 4
  3. Does anyone still play this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived