And so ends The Matrix Online

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Matrix Online
  3. And so ends The Matrix Online

User Info: Bedman

Bedman
7 years ago#1
So long, everyone, and best of luck in whatever other gaming endeavors you pursue. This truly has been one of the best games I've ever played, and the bulk of that has come from the awesome community.

And for those of you who were curious, I also played Soluma as Zion's liaison on Vector. It's a shame I never had the time to devote to it, but it was a blast all the same.

I'll probably poke my head in here from time to time, for old times' sake, and to see if Ganon is still trolling over a dead game. It's reassuring to know that some things will never change.
Bedman: Mattress of the Universe

User Info: jdavie87

jdavie87
7 years ago#2
I'll be trying to log back in for the next week or so...

Goodbye MxO!

DuelBlade - Recursion
"What does it do? That's the beauty of it, it doesn't DO anything."

Bedman
7 years ago#3
Heh, I wish I had spent more time on Recursion, too. I never had a decent alt there, and it seemed like you guys had a kickass community.

Holy crap, I'm finally free of this game... you guys have no idea... as much as I'm gonna miss it, I'm actually glad it's axed.

FREEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!

User Info: ReInCaRNaTeDOnE

ReInCaRNaTeDOnE
7 years ago#4
Where are you moving on to now, Bedman?

Also, Long Live Linenoise.
Denzel could sit down and read the Webster's Dictionary, and it would be one of the most compelling movies in the last 50 years. -FastNFurious

User Info: kou urake

kou urake
7 years ago#5
jaddavie2003, I hate to say it, but they shut the game down last night.
Wait a minute. He wasn't lying! This isn't even a polygraph. Its a seismograph. We've been having an EARTHQUAKE.

User Info: Mystery_Cooper

Mystery_Cooper
7 years ago#6

jaddavie2003, I hate to say it, but they shut the game down last night.

I think what jaddavie2003 means is that he'll try to log in again in a week just to see what happens.
|Y|U|R|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

User Info: Neverwinter27

Neverwinter27
7 years ago#7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_k5DUi_FqE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHz4I6jLGj4

Bedman
7 years ago#8
Where are you moving on to now, Bedman?

I just started up LOTRO this morning, Oniravel on the Landroval server. I've also been playing WoW as Sulatla on Gnomeregan.

I'll also be playing plenty of offline games, as the n00bs sometimes get to be too much to deal with. I've been playing Oblivion several hours a day lately, which I'll probably keep up with for a while, as its prequel Morrowind is still my favorite game ever and was the first thing to really draw me away from MxO.

User Info: jdavie87

jdavie87
7 years ago#9

I think what jaddavie2003 means is that he'll try to log in again in a week just to see what happens.

Actually, I was making a joke about being a bit in denial. I won't really be trying to log back in, lol.
"What does it do? That's the beauty of it, it doesn't DO anything."

User Info: kou urake

kou urake
7 years ago#10
Bedman - try and download lotro's "full game" mode while you're not ingame. See, the initial download is just the starter area. Once you reach the end of it, you actually have to wait for the game to download the rest of itself. The fact that Turbine's download manager likes to get stuck doesn't help much, either.

I'm loving the game though - look out for Starschwar and Curit over there.
Wait a minute. He wasn't lying! This isn't even a polygraph. Its a seismograph. We've been having an EARTHQUAKE.
  1. Boards
  2. The Matrix Online
  3. And so ends The Matrix Online

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived