Private severs?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: gambit2_0

gambit2_0
7 years ago#1
Anybody on the message board still playing on a private sever? I mean if they're even is one. Have to say after months not playing this mmo i kinda miss it. I never grew to hate it or dislike it. I thought it was cool. To bad they had to take it down, i thought they would of just put it for free.

User Info: Bedman

Bedman
7 years ago#2
Nobody's been able to get a private server going, from what I understand. The devs put too many security encryptions on the system for anybody to hack through.
Bedman: Mattress of the Universe

User Info: kou urake

kou urake
7 years ago#3
There is one in the works, but I imagine any further information about such a thing wouldn't be in keeping with the gamefaqs tos.
Wait a minute. He wasn't lying! This isn't even a polygraph. Its a seismograph. We've been having an EARTHQUAKE.

User Info: Bedman

Bedman
7 years ago#4
Hm.

Like hacking a computer, all it takes is time. At this rate, it's going to take a while, but still... looks promising.
Bedman: Mattress of the Universe

User Info: gambit2_0

gambit2_0
7 years ago#5
oh, i've been wanting to play it again and was hoping that they would had made one by now i guess i didnt realize they made it that hard to hack, lol people trying to hack the matrixs.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived