The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Ultimate Digivolutions skill level up Codes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon World 3
  3. Ultimate Digivolutions skill level up Codes

User Info: BeelzemontZero

BeelzemontZero
7 years ago#1
Now , I gonna post these awesome codes which is my favourites of all codes in DMW 3 & 2003
Plus it can save your time A LOT in training your digivolutions skill level
This is codes that will make leveling up your digivolutions SL as easy as you hit your PSX buttons :D (so, basically you can get all digivolutions in all partners in no time :D)
I got these codes from this forum too (forget is that MJ or the others that give these codes, so credit to the original poster ^^)

Here is the code for DMW 3
digimon world 3 easy train
80042738 02EE

Effect :
Everytime you defeat a digimon , I mean ANY digimon ; your digivolutions skill level will always level up to 99
example : Beelzemon with skill level 1 killed a poor Kunemon , Voila the Beelzemon skill level now is 99

Notes : these codes is stay codes, mean it will stay in your data forever even without the cheat device
and if u use emulator, load your game that have chipped these codes Normally (from memory card , don't ever use save & load states or you will facing the dancing blue tiles ^^)

Here is the codes for DMW 2003
digimon world 2003 easy train
50002C14 0000
80049FF0 967F
50002C14 0000
80049FF2 0098

Effect : Everytime you defeat a digimon , I mean ANY digimon ; your digivolutions skill level will always level up by 1.
example : Beelzemon with skill level 65 killed a poor Kunemon , Voila the Beelzemon skill level now is 66

Notes : Although , the 2003 codes have slower effect , it doesn't trigger the dancing blue tiles error. :) Beside, it have greater replay value, since your Digivolution SL will only increased by one per fight , not to the MAX like the DMW3 codes ,so the game will not be boring :D
Want to know 5 fact/reason why Beelzemon is the coolest Digimon ever exist ?
See my Quote at my profile. Cause text limitation :)

User Info: ChakaZG

ChakaZG
7 years ago#2
Hey, 2 questions! Can this code be used in Hex editor in PSX Game Edit?

And if yes, do you, by any chance, know codes for champion and ultimate digimons?

BeelzemontZero
7 years ago#3
1. I don't know hex editor ^^
If I play with emulator, i use the PEC (Playstation Emulator Cheater)
If i play on my PSX, i use the Gamechark CD

2. The codes work on all digivolutions & all partners, no matter it champion, ultimates, megas & gigas :)

hope it helps :D

User Info: ChakaZG

ChakaZG
7 years ago#4
Playing with emulator. I downloaded PEC, however I can't open any codes anywhere, it only lets me plug on/off already set cheats set there....is there something obvious, I'm newbieshly missing there? :/

BeelzemontZero
7 years ago#5
First install the PEC into the emulator plugins folder ,

then open the PEC
In PEC , search for the menu "User Database"
first , install
you can add codes there easily
after you add the codes, save it , check the codes you want to use (in the user database if u have add many codes) & activate it by F9 :)

BeelzemontZero
7 years ago#6
Um, sorry
I made a mistake here

the DMW2003 codes is not working
damn, i post it yesterday in hurry so didn't test it again ...
the DMW3 codes is right, but wrong effect, it only level up your digivolutions by 1 per fight ,not to the max (99) per fight

Will post a new topic soon with the Digivolution skill level 99 codes and the right effect

User Info: gohobojoe

gohobojoe
7 years ago#7
So...
Will the correct code for skill level +1 for DMW 2003 be posted anytime soon?
When women exert themselves, they become mothers, but when men exert themselves, they only fart. - Otaku no Musume-san, Stu-Hiro
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon World 3
  3. Ultimate Digivolutions skill level up Codes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived