Full Digivolution Chart

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon World 3
  3. Full Digivolution Chart

User Info: FenixRonin

FenixRonin
5 years ago#1
I'm looking for a complete CHART of all the digivolutions so I can actually see what digimon leads to what other digimon. I'm surprised nobody as made one on here so I'm posting here. There is a list in that Digivolving FAQ but honestly a list is much harder to read and figure all that out so a chart would be much better. I tried to make one myself using that list but I suck at ASCII stuff so it was just even more confusing. If anyone has one and could post a link I would much appreciate it. I already tried the otaku site or w/e but it doesn't seem to be working or up anymore so yea. Thanks.
We seek only reprive and welcome the darkness the myth of a meaning so lost and forgotten - Lamb of God

User Info: ZurrCat

ZurrCat
5 years ago#2
http://mysite.verizon.net/ubots/otaku-kun/dw3/index.html

DV > Click the rookie you want
A sour note is produced. It's the one Agitation plays to make its audience squirm.
LoL IGN: Tropical Florist

User Info: FenixRonin

FenixRonin
5 years ago#3
Thank you very much! This will be a life saver of trying to figure out which digivolutions I want to work on.
We seek only reprive and welcome the darkness the myth of a meaning so lost and forgotten - Lamb of God
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon World 3
  3. Full Digivolution Chart

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived