I cant meet Gustava at the toilets helpppppp

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake
  3. I cant meet Gustava at the toilets helpppppp

User Info: OZ_Archangel

OZ_Archangel
4 years ago#1
Why cant I meet her? I didnt kill any of the cards and a guard heads towards the womens bathroom door but just looks at it, they will not open and enter it. I waited 3 cycles they leave and come back and the samething happens. No one shows up to enter it. I restarted tried again waited 3 cycles still no luck, what gives?
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great

User Info: Calintares

Calintares
4 years ago#2
Did you remember to call Petrovich and get told to meet her?
Ours is not to reason why, ours is but to do and die.

User Info: OZ_Archangel

OZ_Archangel
4 years ago#3
Yep I contacted him after the boss fight when I got that pigeon. Im not sure if its my emulator or something, if I give out my gamesave if itll help on another device im not sure. Its just really bizarre and annoying, I cant find any gamesaves out there even if someone has one after the meeting with her that i can use
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great

User Info: Snake

Snake
4 years ago#4
Use the bucket near the plants and if that doesn't work go inside the women's bathroom and wait in the bucket. Always works for me.
What did I ever do to you!?
You Exist!
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake
  3. I cant meet Gustava at the toilets helpppppp

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived