How awesome is this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Final Fantasy Legend
  3. How awesome is this?

User Info: DamageInc

DamageInc
5 years ago#1
FFL 1, 2, 3, new in box and sealed!!

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Final-Fantasy-Legend-1-2-3-I-II-III-Game-Boy-LOT-Brand-New-Factory-Sealed-/400261417675

Note -- I have nothing to do with this auction, other than wishing that I could buy it lol

Isn't it crazy to think that poor little FFL cart has been sitting unused in its packaging for 20+ years??
OMG YOU CAN UNEQUIP ITEMS
FRABJOUS DAY

User Info: DragonAtma

DragonAtma
5 years ago#2
Why would anyone get FFL1 and NOT PLAY IT?
Nagas on a plane! ^_^

User Info: zoogelio

zoogelio
5 years ago#3
and the battery probably still works too. My FFL1,2,3 save files are all intact and they were all bought at release (give or take a month or two) too.

User Info: bond617

bond617
5 years ago#4
wow, that's amazing. i have my used copies of all of them, but i would absolutely pick that up if i had the money.

User Info: A7thSteve

A7thSteve
5 years ago#5
DragonAtma posted...
Why would anyone get FFL1 and NOT PLAY IT?

EXACTLY. My friend bought all of them and then never played them... It's probably his auction, hahaha.

User Info: RuneEsper

RuneEsper
5 years ago#6
Man, did you look at some of the prices on that seller? Crazy.

FF: Mystic Quest for over $1,000? You have to be kidding me... ;P
Hey, she's pretty lucky on having her boyfriend turned into a fairly cute bunny-thing. He could have been turned into a Japanese Tentacle Monster - Azadiel
  1. Boards
  2. The Final Fantasy Legend
  3. How awesome is this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived