Has there been any word of a remake?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star IV
  3. Has there been any word of a remake?

User Info: p0w3rd00dx6

p0w3rd00dx6
6 days ago#11
I only care if Alys becomes resurrectable.
I would do things to get a modern, HD PSIV remake.

Dark things.

Vile things.

Things that no sane human being could continue to call themselves "human" after doing them.

Things that would make any sort of kind and loving god-figure turn away from humanity as a whole in regret... and fear.

I would even willingly drink a Diet Coke. A whole can.
"These words don't come easily to me for some reason, but I'm inclined to agree with the ninja's advice." ~ Joe
Hewbo posted...
Was this the last true rpg Sega made? I loved PSO on Dreamcast and the remakes on GameCube but those are obviously completely different. The rest of the series since has all been action rpg. I did just see that they are releasing PSO 2 on the Switch next year in Japan, though which might make me buy 1...

Sega released 7th Dragon III: CODE VFD for 3DS fairly recently. Coincidentally, Rieko Kodama is also involved with it.
-What is it?
-A boomerang. It's like a frisbee for people who don't have any friends.

User Info: lostn

lostn
3 days ago#14
Sega and Phantasy Star don't have the cachet of a Final Fantasy, even if it might be better.

I never played any PS games, but I would definitely play a remake just to see this bit of gaming history I missed out on.

User Info: Hewbo

Hewbo
1 hour ago#15
Other than adding the missing enemies and fixing some of the moves that don't work properly, what are things you guys would like to see done with a remake? Personally, I would like a 3D environment with the enemies visible on the map so random encounters could be avoided like in DQ games and Chrono Trigger.
"Never give up. Trust your instincts"- James McCloud
3DS FC - 2723-9981-5787
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star IV
  3. Has there been any word of a remake?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.