silver arrow help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda
  3. silver arrow help

User Info: goldenlink24

goldenlink24
9 years ago#1
I need help finding this dam arrow.. i havfe been everywhere in the map where is it????
"Just like people, there are male and female Pokemon. But no one seems to have any idea how they're different." - Pokemon Emerald

User Info: basser2204

basser2204
9 years ago#2
First quest- You take a passageway that leads to the top-left corner of the map. Bomb up and you'll fight wizzrobes and then you'll have to push a block to open a staircase.
From the beginning, the route you take is U, L, U (stairs), R, R, U, L (stairs), L, L (stairs? if the stairs are not here, you'll have to go up and fight a patra and then take the stairs), then U and silver arrow is yours.

Second quest- Walk through the wall on the left after fighting patra and getting the map.
The route: U, U, R, R, U, L.

I did the routes completely from memory, so they may not be 100% accurate, but they are pretty dang close. Just keep exploring and if you find yourself in the top-left corner on the first quest, you're there. Good luck.
Ever play Super Mariokart? Check out this site.
www.mariokart64.com/smk ... Join up!

User Info: goldenlink24

goldenlink24
9 years ago#3
yea i found it thx... and FINALLY after 19 long years of waiting lol
I have played this for the NES when I was little I got to Ganon's room and bam my nes messes up broken... never played it again.... :( finally now on the Wii virtual console I beat it lol....

on to the 2nd quest which i died like 3 times already in dungeon one lol i didnt know the skeletons can shoot sword beams now
"Just like people, there are male and female Pokemon. But no one seems to have any idea how they're different." - Pokemon Emerald
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda
  3. silver arrow help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived