Memories from this game (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man 6
  3. Memories from this game (spoilers)

User Info: radblast

radblast
5 years ago#1
A couple great things I remember early on-getting enough E-tanks for Flame Man, both of which I used to barely beat him. I was especially pleased when, for all that effort, I also got the Rush Armor.

Using the Rush Armor to get all the secret goodies.

Finding the secret entrance in level 1 that led to 4 extra lives.

Finally finding the right area where Proto Man came and gave the Energy Balancer.

Mega Man acting surprised when he found out who Mr. X was (it was obvious in the instruction manual, it was obvoid in the intro sequence, and it was obvious in his sprite). I still can't image how Mega Man didn't know it was him, especially from the previous 5 times.

Fliptop showing up right before the final battle and giving me an E-tank, giving me 5 total.

Using all 5 E-tanks on the final Wily boss. With both of us down to our last hit in the final phase, I shot him with a Tomahawk just a split second before one of his orbs would've landed on me, ending the battle in defeat. I love how Dr. Wily achieved rule over the prison cell as well.

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
5 years ago#2
I always have done Flame Man stage first, so that is funny for me. I realized that if you stood a certain distance away from him you wouldn't get hit. Everyone else I thought was SO IMPOSSIBLE though.

I remember I thought the room with 4 extra lives was amazing. I'd always be careful to bust the block so I could look at all four of them stacked there then run through them. It was always a rush!

And yeah I always laugh when Mega Man is surprised to find out it's really Wily. It's like... how can you be so stupid? XZDDDD

Taking down Wily after a struggle right before you get killed was always a great surge of accomplishment and excitement :)

I remember how "cool" Jet Mega Man was when this game was new. It was like WOW YOU CAN FLY!!!!
Just wake me up when Tokimeki Memorial 4 is announced.
g Rod "hing RodCopper Fishin For fishing.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man 6
  3. Memories from this game (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived