Stuck in the bottom of the screen Glitch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman Returns
  3. Stuck in the bottom of the screen Glitch?

User Info: carlmarksguy

carlmarksguy
5 years ago#1
I'm not sure if its because I'm playing it on a "Retro Duo" system (one of the hardware emulators that plays original SNES and NES cartridges) rather than the original SNES system, but I keep getting glitched below the screen about half the time when I fling clowns at the back wall.

I think it happens when you grab someone, then move upwards across the middle of the screen, then do the UP-ATTACK button combo to fling them towards the top of the screen...

but whatever triggers it, I end up either waist-deep or shoulder-deep in the "below the bottom of the screen", so I can only see the top half, or top quarter, of Batman. And if he's shoulder-deep, he get out and I have to reset the game.

(Or in some situations, I can kill the enemies with Test Tube blasts, and scroll the screen further...but I can never get back on the screen, so eventually I stop being able to kill enemies and it's Reset-button time).

Bah! Very frustrating, because otherwise, this is a quality beat-em-up. Pirates of Dark Water is good, too, oddly enough -- does the SNES have the record for most NON-crappy licensed beat-em-ups?
Heroes of the Mustache
http://lamecomics.com/hotm/
  1. Boards
  2. Batman Returns
  3. Stuck in the bottom of the screen Glitch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived