best shop area?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Chrono Trigger
  3. best shop area?

User Info: skeek420

skeek420
8 years ago#1
...for stocking up on the best HP/MP restoring items? outside of the black omen, that is, apparently there is a shop or something in there.

User Info: Samholy

Samholy
8 years ago#2
err... if you did the sub quest with robo and the forest, go to 1000AD and there will be a noune selling stuff in the forest's cathedral
Jean-Guy Tremblay, c'est un esti de mongole

skeek420
8 years ago#3
oh, ok cool, i didn't do that one yet

skeek420
8 years ago#4
just completed that quest, actually the nun only sells hats, so its definetly not that.

Samholy
8 years ago#5
oh :-(
its been a while since i played, so i thought it was the place.
she does sell great hats altought.

i remember the village in 12000BC that sold full tonics revives and shelters

check also Chora village in 1000AD, there's a shop there too, and its in the latest part of the game, so it should sell the latest items.

skeek420
8 years ago#6
thats fine, the 12000 BC is the one i was trying to find i think, with the blue creature selling the items.

nonetheless, i may just have to go through black omen and get more powerful instead. i think i might end up with a broken controller if i just keep trying to beat lavos this way! talk about frustrating! >_<

User Info: Shihali

Shihali
8 years ago#7
I'd try Medina Village, but if what you want isn't in Medina or Choras I think the only place is the Black Omen store.

User Info: Montie2k

Montie2k
8 years ago#8
Medina, especially if you completed the Ozzie's Fort sidequest.
So are we so different? Of course, we are, and you will be even more different if I ever finish my homemade flame thrower.
-Jack Handey

Samholy
8 years ago#9
just found out there is a shop list FAQ in the gamefaqs section...check them out :-)
  1. Boards
  2. Chrono Trigger
  3. best shop area?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived