Gameplay Topic!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Another World
  3. Gameplay Topic!

User Info: NeoSaiyanX

NeoSaiyanX
10 years ago#1
Post your in progress playthroughs! Backlogs welcome also!

Currently playing: FFVA (GBA), Yoshi's Island (DS), Doom 3 (In Hell Mod).

Backlog: 100% Twilight Princess, FF12 playthrough, Wii Sports and random DS games.
*~Swift~*

User Info: Chaos024

Chaos024
10 years ago#2
Started FFVII for PC gonna beat it this time stupid memory card problems. Started TP on a friends system I'm only at the first temple. Might pick up some old Zelda like LTTP and pull out the old Mario games. The only other games I play are online sorts. I've started Silkroad, interesting game, and I'm still playing Guild Wars, which I enjoy. I've also acquired Battlefield 2 and have progressed to the rank of Staff Sergeant.
Proud Member of the Hylian Knights
"They Call Me Quick Fingers Magee"

User Info: Y3G

Y3G
10 years ago#3
Im just downloading A LOT of VC games.. playing them a lil bit here and there.
Don't plan on playing much till i get out of debt.
I will get Wario Ware soon though.
RAW IS Y3G!
I was a fool to Trust in the Light.

Y3G
10 years ago#4
ok, 2 new things. I got 2 new games.... lol. both more on the fun side.

1st for the DS. Elite Beat Agent. It's like DDR... but DS style... Very hard and very hard yet very fun. I wish they had better music. They prob do as u progress but oh well.

2nd. I got Wario Ware. I love this game. It's simple fun and exciting, great for multiplayer.
However this game can give u a serious issue of carpul tunnel syndrone. atleast for me since i have that issue. and if u dont, u'll develop it.
And my room is not large enough for this game. Like if u want to play this game the way u want it to be played u have to squat and jump and pretty much dance around the room. lol.
I just dont got the space for that if i have ppl over and i gotta be caution when I jump since i might hit my fan.
RAW IS Y3G!

Y3G
10 years ago#5
ok, update on Wario Ware for the Wii.

I simply love the cartoon animations for each level. It' just gives so much character to the toons. Like Jimmy P and Jimmy T XD!

or MONA... GROWL!!!

I'm almost done with it. I beat the game enough to see the ending credits, but there's still LOTS more to do... not to mention replay value.
RAW IS Y3G!

User Info: NeoSaiyanX

NeoSaiyanX
10 years ago#6
I've got my friend coming over today to continue his TP playthrough while I continue FFVA.
*~Swift~*
Currently Playing: FFVA, Yoshi's Island DS, Twilight Princess

User Info: math_deity

math_deity
10 years ago#7
Playing Solar Jetman (nes) and Donkey Kong 64 (N64).
(D^-^)==D (Pharmer Bush) Q==(@_@Q)
Fight back for stem cells - www.StemPAC.com

Y3G
10 years ago#8
I got myself an Xbox 360 and with it Gears of War.
This game is unbelavable, but yeah, im enjoying it.
RAW IS Y3G!

User Info: Prison_Slades

Prison_Slades
10 years ago#9
Just passing through
~MrSmiles888~
My Board: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=576092

Y3G
10 years ago#10
Well I just beat Gears of War on Hardcore mode and started playing it on Insane mode (I'm pretty sure I'll quit while im ahead since Insane is truly.. Insane... so i'll be a quiter soon)

I ordered God of War for PS2
and will get Wii Play for Wii soon enough.

Oh, I'm still trying to upgrade my room in a more electronic way.. focusing on video games / entertainment.
By upgrading i mean getting new items rather then upgrading (like getting a slightly larger tv and such)
So if anyone has any ideas, let me know. I was thinking about getting a camera and create movies with game play or something like that.

What I have

Wii
GCN (my Gameboy Player now)
PS2
Surrond speakers
TV
dvd player
dvd recorder
Laptop (will get it Mid-Feb)
nintendo DS
Fridge

Tower fan lol (it gets hot in my room sometimes.. it's real nice when there's a cold front here =D)

Now i dont want a PSP, dont have a reason or been given a reason to get one yet.
And PS3 hasn't given me a reason either... atleast not yet
RAW IS Y3G!
  1. Boards
  2. Another World
  3. Gameplay Topic!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I'm dreaming....omegamage112412/7 1:16AM