Alphega Castle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Another World
  3. Alphega Castle

User Info: Lord_Alphega

Lord_Alphega
9 years ago#1
I am the almighty Lord_Alphega! Tremble before my divine power!

I am the Alpha. I am the Omega. I am Lord_Alphega!
No. of people who've knelt at my feet: 1

User Info: _Dimentio_

_Dimentio_
9 years ago#2
My lord, I completed the mission. Rafael's a sly fox. I used my morphing power when I grabbed his sword. He hid in a room, then ambushed me. Judging by the...circumstances, I'd wager that he didn't think his actions through.

Your orders?

"I wouldn't call this so much a community as an apocalypse brought on by endless streams of fads." - brawlmaster10, on the SSBBGB

Lord_Alphega
9 years ago#3
Use his past against him. He left his land, his family, his love because he was afraid. Afraid of the prophecy. Hit him where it hurts.

*gives _Dimentio_ a necklace with a family crest on it*

Cripple him.

I am the Alpha. I am the Omega. I amLord_Alphega! No. of people who've knelt at my feet: 1

_Dimentio_
9 years ago#4
*takes necklace* Should he win this? Want me to taunt him?

"I wouldn't call this so much a community as an apocalypse brought on by endless streams of fads." - brawlmaster10, on the SSBBGB

Lord_Alphega
9 years ago#5
Let him ern the trinket, after taunting his cowardice.

I am the Alpha. I am the Omega. I amLord_Alphega! No. of people who've knelt at my feet: 1

_Dimentio_
9 years ago#6
Yes, my lord. Your will be done.

*teleports away*

User Info: TheTruthCanKill

TheTruthCanKill
9 years ago#7
*Strides by A.C to get to his empire.*

'Evening
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible.
People scared of this message: 22

_Dimentio_
9 years ago#8
...The hell?

User Info: AnotherSLacker

AnotherSLacker
9 years ago#9
Nice find, I want this board :(
-noun [slak-er]
A person who evades his duty or work. Formerly known as SourDieseL/TheTruthCanKill

_Dimentio_
9 years ago#10
Gah! Who ARE these people?!

They say only the good die young. If it works the other way too, I'm immortal. - Dogbert, Dilbert TV series
  1. Boards
  2. Another World
  3. Alphega Castle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived